Monday, December 3, 2018


QUOTES 12/3/2018

“I went to a beach resort in Montego Bay with two of my girl-friends. . . We played tennis and then had a swim and couple of drinks.  One of my friends and I kept walking towards the end of the beach and there was a sign ‘clothing-optional.’  My friend told the other girl, ‘Let's go’ . . . My friend . . . immediately took her clothes off and asked me to do the same.  I was shocked for a moment and told her that I have never done this before and was not comfortable.  So she gave me the space to be comfortable.  There were many other nudist couples and groups, also few families.  I was the only one with clothes on.  So I decided to take a daring step.  I went in the water with my friend and took my swim pants off.  The feeling of being without clothes felt awesome.  My friend came out of the water but again my real task was to come out naked out of the water and in front of everyone.  Finally, I took a brave step and came out and my friend waved her hands toward me and said, ‘Good job’. . . The couple next to us . . . welcomed me to the family.  No one laughed and I felt more comfortable.  The moment the breeze tickled my body, it made me feel great.  In a few minutes our other friend came and congratulated me for becoming a nudist.  The three of us spent a lot of time on the beach nude and did many nudist activities: swimming, snorkeling, jet skiing, etc.  Every time now we go to Jamaica we go to the nude beach. - I.W., Florida, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=50

“Nobody wants to get naked anymore - problems to attract new members for naturism” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ycgjb4LQTU&list=PLpw3f7DVEu9PRNssS_Y_87_aPb5VJlLE4

“We are Nudists ... with the same rights as any Human Being.  So don't be afraid to live your life as you believe - Naturally!  This especially goes when it comes to your Home.  Regardless of where you live, no one can take away your right to be Naked there.  When people come knocking at your front door, don't do a disservice to yourself by covering up.  Instead, be an instrument for Positive Change by remaining Naked and honestly witnessing and educating others.  There is nothing wrong with being Naked - it is how we are all created and born into this world.  If we are to make a positive change in how Society views Public Nudity, then do something about it.  Start today by Living Naked and Unashamed and Be Proud you're a Nudist!  They may be shocked at first, but you'd be surprised how many people are really very COOL and ACCEPTING.  You might even make a few converts on the way.” – Creative, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=15112&page=2

“Walking around naked felt not only perfectly natural, and I never felt self-conscious even though I was much more aware of my own body than normal.  The breeze on bare skin was refreshing and invigorating. . . the experience was oddly spiritual and healing, as though some of the ravages of age were being undone, perhaps it was a return to a more innocent age, when as a child I ran about naked in the garden, or with friends playing in the woods.” – Mike, http://www.bn.org.uk/articles.php/_/information/about-naturism/first-time-experiences/a-new-and-a-maze-ing-experience-by-mike-r25?pg=1

No comments:

Post a Comment