Saturday, December 22, 2018


QUOTES 12/22/2018

“Well, a few weeks ago I did a 50-mile cycle ride through the Isle of Purbeck in Dorset. It was a fairly warm day, and when the weather allowed I went nude. I was mostly off-road or on quiet lanes, which is what you look for when cycling, but I still passed a number of people who greeted me quite normally. When I got to Swyre Head [I met a] few people, couples and singles [who] were intrigued by my bike . . . So, remarkable weather, remarkable scenery, remarkable bike, the fact that I was bollock-naked - no remark whatsoever. . . I try to come across as polite (yeah really), friendly, non-threatening, and ‘normal’. And on that basis I've never had a problem with the Great British Public.” – Bob

“Sun Eden” Video - https://vimeo.com/187535641

“. . . what if someone from work finds out? . . . most of us don’t live in the repressive and hypocritical Victorian or Biblical eras any more, thank goodness, and people are generally much more mature in their knowledge of nudity these days.  I recall a recent employer of mine discussing a project, where there was need of some confrontational joviality to lighten the mood, and knowing my penchant for naked activities, suggesting we do a naked Maori Haka for the other half of the team.  Clearly the idea of being naked at work is not as outrageous as some would have us believe.” – Richard Foley, http://pub.rfi.net/what-if-someone-at-work-finds-out/

“I believe that because young children are rarely reluctant to run around and play naked and have to be taught that society frowns on public nudity, there can be little doubt that most, if not all, people are born nudists.  I think it is unfortunate that adults teach young children that there is something fundamentally wrong with being seen naked.  How can that possibly adversely affect anyone?  How can anyone claim to be offended by the sight of a nude person?  But I digress.  I am definitely a born nudist.  For as long as I can remember I have been more comfortable nude than clothed.” - Bill Bowser

“On Tuesday March 9, 2010, John, dressed only in a shirt and shoes, dropped off the resort’s weed eater and some gas, and I got started.  I don’t necessarily recommend operating a weed eater nude, because it has a tendency to throw up small rocks, but it made the task much more enjoyable.  Besides, my clothes didn’t end up covered with small bits of green that easily washed off my body when I showered afterwards.  After an enjoyable day freegardening, Dellmaze Park looks mowed and beautiful, ready for guests.” – Kenfreehiker

Housework, especially cleaning is a very demanding task, and there are very few people who enjoy doing it.  However, you can make cleaning your house more fun and enjoyable by doing it without clothes.  Cleaning your house while naked is very comfortable, and at the same time, extremely practical; you can get as messy as you want and clean up easily without worrying about soiled or ruined clothes.  The feeling of freedom that comes from cleaning your house without clothes is also very liberating and stimulating.” - http://blog.vritomartis.com/top-18-things-to-do-naked/

No comments:

Post a Comment