Wednesday, December 12, 2018


QUOTES 12/12/2018

“I took the step into nudism [in my] early 20's (late 1980s) with my wife since we were generally much more open and free and often found [a] nice quite farmers field to strip off and enjoy the sun.  At our home, often nude in the house . . . and I risked the odd bit of nude sun bathing in a hidden area in the back garden.  We then moved to a bigger house garden, and continued the same, but [there was a] much larger area to be nude in outside . . . still had neighbors but garden was much more private.  When we had kids they ran around naked . . . but then we moved again to where we are now in the country - no neighbors, so all the family are often in the garden nude and gardening nude - we did go to some nude beaches as a family and sometimes to clubs, but since we had a good garden - why bother.  As you may guess with us being nude in the garden a lot of the time, the odd friend or visitor did then drop in on us unexpectedly - but never any problem.” – JM Nude, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21897.0;topicseen

“Bare Oaks Volleyball Tournaments! 2018” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hrdd9Fyg4k

“Nakedness is not, in the first place, something sexual, but on the contrary, something so pure and innocent and will lead you to a higher understanding of yourself but also the people around you, since there is nothing that can keep you away from the core. . . I now know that an alternative way of living can be the key to bringing peace to your mind and is not just a dream, it’s an option.” – Leo, http://www.nakedandalive.com/2016/09/28/naked-and-alive-why-i-got-naked-on-tv-and-feel-great-about-it/

Great maps of nudist places world-wide - http://www.iswimnu.de/nudist-naturist-clothing-optional/

“. . . when I was in my early thirties, I ‘came out of the clothes closet’ to my closest family members and some friends. . . I got tired of the duplicity and chose to be true to myself.  It is that deeply ingrained feeling of needing to be open about it that causes me to believe that I am naturally a naturist, that it’s part of what makes me.  I don’t feel like I chose it.” – Chris, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/12/08/naturist-talks-chris-usa/

“When I first considered driving nude I wondered if I had wandered too far from true naturist practice into exhibitionism.  Yet. as a practicing naturist, driving naked never felt exhibitionistic, especially as I prepared my car to be a traveling resort so it was difficult for people to see in and easy to cover up.  Now, having studied nude driving, I'm surprised how many nudists enjoy doing it.” – Kenfreehiker

No comments:

Post a Comment