Friday, December 14, 2018


QUOTES 12/14/2018

“As a committed naturist with a profound love for nature, the environment and our planet Earth, I feel very connected with green issues.  I use public transport, I’m passionate about recycling, I home compost and grow flowers and vegetables using compost made from our own kitchen waste, I try not to use excessive amounts of electricity or water; a lot of these things we can all do to help our environment.  I believe as naturists we are more ‘connected’ and aware of our environment, we feel more protective of our open spaces and ready to protect and fight for them.  Perhaps by linking together in some way both naturism and love of the environment and green issues we can promote our clothes free life in a more passionate, positive way to our textile friends?  Enjoy life, enjoy being naked, enjoy our environment and most of all enjoy our planet Earth and let’s never take our beautiful home planet for granted.” - Naked Martin, https://naturistmartin.wordpress.com/2015/04/22/earth-day-2015-and-naturism/

“GOLASY FILM PSYCHOLOGICZNY cz.3” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPOeWYq9vCY

“I arrived at the [Deep Creek] trailhead parking at 10 A.M. . . Outside my vehicle I immediately started to remove my clothing - footware, shirt, pants, and finally, my briefs.  I was totally naked. . . For hiking attire, I quickly put on a pair of short cut woolen socks, tennis shoes, and a baseball cap. . . The warming sun felt great upon my body.  I immediately started for the trail. . . an enormous feeling of stimulating exhilaration by the sensation of being buck nekkid! . . . Three minutes into my walk, surprise!, a departing hiker.  Another surprise is that the lone San Diego area male is also hiking nude . . . We chatted briefly and were each on our separate ways. . .As I continued my hike to the hot springs, I realized how wonderfully alive I felt, and how astonishingly perfect God's creations are.  My heart was lightly pounding with the exercise; the rising sun was warming my naked body; the feeling of a very slight breeze was softly caressing me . . . Why did I ever take so long to experience this trail openly naked? . . . It was 10:30 as I arrived at the hot springs. . . I slipped into the largest pool which had a middle-aged hippie-like couple . . . Soon four attractive young women . . . appeared on the opposite side of the stream . . . they stripped naked and . . . selected our large pool and warmed themselves. . . By early afternoon, the southern-most pools were in the shade . . . so I started an early return trip. . . I was thoroughly enjoying every minute of this splendid naked experience.  The temperature now in the mid 70's felt perfect; and being totally naked, the lite perspiration from my body was evaporating at peak efficiency. . . Opps!  As I turned a corner, there ahead of me was suddenly a fully clothed couple hiking down the very narrow, single file trail. . . The male's mouth tightened a little as we approached. . . I casually greeted him as I passed by.  His female companion was walking about 20 feet behind him. As I was about to pass her, she raised her eyes . . . and gave me an approving, big warm smile.  It felt good. . . Ignoring the surprise element, I hadn't felt the least bit awkward about suddenly coming upon them being totally naked. . . No sooner had I thought this and turned another small bend, then another fully clothed couple appeared, descending down the trail a distance before me. . . As the distance between us shortened, the male's face showed no unusual expression.  We both exchanged friendly greetings as we nonchalantly passed by.  Approaching his companion, who had been fully eyeing . . . my nakedness, observing me with the widest approving grin.  In passing her I greeted her also and briefly commented on the cooling hot springs' weather conditions.  As I hiked on, I realized that my earlier anxiety of hiking a populated trail nude was totally unfounded.  It was easy.” - From the Western Association for Naturist Recreation

No comments:

Post a Comment