Saturday, December 15, 2018

QUOTES 12/15/2018

“I often freehiked the quite dirt roads above Olive Dell Ranch, imagining people running and walking naked through the hills, and thought up the name 'Bare Burro 5k’, how could I have known what a wonderful event it would become?  How could anyone have known?  The annual Bare Burro 5k at Olive Dell Ranch is a great success.  It starts Olive Dell’s season off with a bang!” - Kenfreehiker

“Kéoni dans bateau et papa et maman dans l’eau, chez les culs nus” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/198978079

“We were born naked, and in the first few years of life it may be no big deal to be naked, but afterwards we’re brainwashed to believe that being nude is wrong. . . We should live naked.  It’s just makes sense that we were really designed to live without clothes.” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/why-the-world-needs-more-nudists/

“According to the ethos of the naturalism movement, the point of hanging out naked lies in casting off the chains of societally-dictated sexuality in order to relax. . . It may seem hard to believe, what with all the naked people running around, but nudist resorts are not sexually charged environments.  Any type of overt sexual behavior is actually a big no-no.” – Ranker, http://www.yourtango.com/2016294726/12-nudist-colony-rules-for-those-who-love-being-nude

“I've been gardening nude all day here just south of San Diego.  The weather has been perfect for a fall day. . . Planted some basil, romaine, kale, spinach and chives last month and got the seedlings in the bed today. . . I feel very blessed and lucky to be able to garden nude and swim nude in our private backyard.” – Jay, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=92&idt=108737&page=last

"I have always enjoyed being clothes free in my house and often skinny dipped with friends growing up.  But I realized that I was a nudist when I started meeting other people in NY at the Mohonk Nature Preserve.  I saw a sign while hiking That said ‘You may encounter nudity beyond this point.’  It was Winter, so I laughed at the time.  I was drawn like a magnet so when the weather became nicer I went back with a friend.  She wasn't interested in being clothes free but for me it was that Ahah moment.  I met other people there and became fast friends with many of them.  The sun and the breeze and drinking in the cold mountain water had me.  I began to explore Nude Beaches and Nude locations.  At first I only went to natural locations but in the past few years I have included Resorts in my nude recreation.  I believe I was always a Naturist/Nudist but had just never put the label or name to it." – Earthgal

No comments:

Post a Comment