Tuesday, December 11, 2018


QUOTES 12/11/2018

“As I was working in Dellymaze Park, the kids from the resort visited to share it with the new girl (10 years old).  It always amazes me how kids can be so natural around old naked people.  The new girl had lots of fun running the trails.  Later we met her again with her mom and her mom’s boyfriend in the hot tub.  They make a nice family.  They really enjoyed their visit to Olive Dell Ranch and seem likely to join as new members.  The daughter mentioned how much she liked Dellymaze Park, and her mom mentioned she’d definitely take a tour on her next visit.” - Kenfreehiker


“Naked I came from my mother’s womb.” - Job 1:21

“I've been a naturist for 40 years.  Initially, it was about having time on my own and being able to relax.  I was 14 when I started to be a naturist and continued with the naturist lifestyle.  I had children, and brought all them up as naturists.  I've brought my grandchildren up as naturists.  One of my daughters had a naturist wedding.  We do the same thing everybody else does, except that we choose to do it without clothes.” - Angela Russell, BN president, http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13100175.With_naturism__you_never_have_to_worry_about_what_to_wear/

“I’m a naked person.  Always have been.  It's my go-to, my baseline if you will.  I’m naked right now, in fact. . . I never go as far as wearing a bra and try to avoid skirts that have a lot of fabric.  But if I’m home, I am without clothes. . . I’d like to say this started when I had kids—we’d all come home after a long day in a dirty city, they’d take off their clothes and get in the bath, I’d take off my clothes and…make dinner.  But the truth is that I’ve been a naked person forever. . . When you’re with your naked self all the time, you . . . get a lot more intimate with it. . . I . . . accept parts that might otherwise be hidden under a layer of cotton. . . imperfections . . . are less hateful when you see them all the time. . . we’d all be happier people if we were naked even for 20 minutes a day.  We’d be more accepting of ourselves, we’d be more accepting of our bodies, and I bet we’d be more accepting of each other. . . Enjoy the naked.  Don’t rush it.” - Danielle Pergament, http://www.allure.com/story/birthday-suit-self-confidence-body-image

“I don’t know if I should be naked during the day or not.  Who am I kidding?  I’ll always be naked.  I haven’t done any social nudity in a couple of weeks.  I hope to this weekend.  I’ll need it.” - http://arizonavichi.tumblr.com/post/152998494897/just-wait-a-few-minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment