Thursday, December 20, 2018


QUOTES 12/20/2018

“I have been caught hundreds of times either hiking or just sitting in the woods [naked].  Never had much of a problem with it.  Sometimes we would just pass each other, sometimes we would chat a bit and sometimes others would join me.  I have never been shy about being naked around others and am very comfortable.  My favorite is coming across others and they say I didn't know you could be naked here.  I always say not sure if you can but what better way to get back to nature.  I have met some very cool people when hiking and may have even converted some to nudism.” – Nudistbicpl, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=43786&vpage=1

“Pour pratiquer le naturisme découvrez le Domaine naturiste de la Sablière Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNUjx3jAgiQ&list=PLX1aYXieZydbkBTcpqH9RmgR3-x0nXLAG

“My wife Rose and I are newly-weds in our mid-50s.  Throughout our lives we skinny-dipped as kids and teenagers, but never were able to do so as adults in our previous marriages.  Last summer, just before we got married, we began enjoying going in the pool naked.  We sat on the patio to dry off after getting out letting our skin bask in the sunlight.  What a wonderful feeling.  Not long after this, we began doing yard work, naked, in the back yard where the block fence gave us some privacy. . . Now we spend a lot of time naked in the back yard and we should since we've done so much work back there.” - Mark & Rose, Arizona, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=20

“Truth is, human nudity is one of the most-healthy things for developing children in terms of understanding themselves and the world around them.  Without nudity, children can’t develop understanding of real bodies or benchmarks in life.  It can lead to serious doubt, body image issues, and reduced self-confidence.  Even worse, lack in understanding our basic humanity can lead to difficultly in accepting others.” - http://outgoingnudist.tumblr.com/post/115904281232/madeinthenude-no-debate-we-have-a-right-to-be

“It feels wholesome and healthy to work nude in the warm Spring or Summer days, bare feet in the gardens. . . I had negative feelings about my body when younger, but working naked with other men and women, being in harmony with the earth, is just a relief and a joy.” – Paul

“I . . . experienced gardening without clothing . . . so I know that feeling of spiritual grounding with the earth.  Doing farming chores when naked expands that feeling to my whole body.  I feel the energy of the sun, wind, and the earth itself.  There is a oneness of purpose with my fellow workers to cooperate with mother nature to raise this wonderful food.” – Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment