Friday, December 21, 2018


QUOTES 12/21/2018

“Nine-year-old Alex Reamer lives at a nudist camp.  ‘I don't wear clothes much!  I just like to be nude.’  Alex and his family are nudists.  That means naked swimming, naked cleaning, naked homework.  Naked everything. – Alex Reamer, http://abcnews.go.com/US/growing-nudist-naked-childhood/story?id=16268502&cid=share_facebook_widget

“NYC Bodypainting Day 2016” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IFrmAO30Nc

“I was sitting with my mum (my parents are divorced) and decided to just tell her what happened [going to a nude beach], that I was curious and found I enjoyed it.  Thankfully she was really positive about it, said she was proud of me for having the confidence to try it and if I enjoyed it she had no issues with it at all.  It was great to actually talk about it openly and for it to be accepted. . . My mum admitted she sunbathed topless abroad before I was born so could understand the appeal. . . When we were chatting she did say as we have a private garden with no near neighbors she wouldn't be too bothered if I wanted to go nude out there when the weather's decent.” – Elliot96, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21209.0;topicseen

“I simply detest that some things make people feel ashamed about being naked.  That is what stops people from feeling comfortable in their nakedness: shame.  There is nothing inherently bad about nakedness.  After all, we were all born naked.  Yet, our conversations, our media and our culture in general perpetuate this widespread belief that our naked body is something to be ashamed of.  I have found a lot of freedom in resisting this shame, and I would love to see more people embrace their naked bodies.  There is an undeniable culture of shame around nakedness, and, frankly, I think it's stupid.  Bodies are awesome.  Naked bodies are awesome.  Every body is beautiful, and there should be no reason to feel ashamed about being comfortable in your own nakedness.” – Katelyn Reimer, http://flathatnews.com/2016/10/03/behind-closed-doors-being-naked-and-feeling-free/

“I got in the car and stripped off my t shirt and shorts and headed home.  I missed a turn and had to take a small detour that had me stop at a light.  A guy on his bike rode right up next to me and stopped and balanced himself with a foot on the curb.  He looked over into my car and then took a double take.  He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. . . The light was about to change.  He looks over at me again and makes a motion with his hands as to say he wanted to take his clothes off too and then gave me another thumbs up and the light changed.  He rode across the street and I made my left turn.” – AndyDi, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=8077&idt=90164&page=2

No comments:

Post a Comment