Sunday, December 16, 2018


QUOTES 12/16/2018

“I stood naked in front of a group of my closest friends, both men and women, while they told me things they loved about my body. . . Each of us was given the chance to stand in front of the group and receive affirmations and gratitude from the others.  So there I stood, fully exposed—bold and vulnerable.  It was a powerful experience that has moved me further along my path of healing and self-love. . . What did I learn?  How ridiculously comfortable and natural it feels to be naked in a group of people you know, love and trust. . . Love dissolves fear.  I gained huge appreciation for all the different kinds of bodies there are.  I discovered that through honoring my naked body I honor every other woman around me and hold the possibility for her to love and accept herself fully. . . I don’t have the fears I used to hold onto around my body, holding me back from the fullest and most loving expression of myself.  I can just be me.  Bold.  Authentic.  Beautiful. Just the way I was created.” – Sarah Biverson, http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/11/how-3-experiences-helped-me-stop-my-body-shaming-start-loving-my-naked-self/

“NO CALOR DAS BACURINHAS - 1 Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItWlOeOWo9c

 “Sexual shame and guilt begins with clothing.  Which is why taking off our clothing in the presence of others is a critical step in healing self-limitations.” - Manning Haile, http://lovingsexualenergy.com/blog/2014/2/3/sexual-shame-and-guilt-starts-the-moment-we-put-clothes-on

“When we talk about our own naturist experiences and we continue to talk about them, a time will come when the idea of nudity becomes normal and acceptable.  I believe the world is so negative towards naturism because of sheer ignorance about it. . . many naturists are hiding their faces and genitals or turning their backs to the camera, what chance is there for nudity to be normalized in the minds of this degenerate world?” – T.L.Lim, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/1168/shout-it-from-the-rooftops/

“Naked demonstrations, which are quickly gaining popularity, actually show how little acceptance of nakedness there is in the main public.” – Capoverde, http://spotnaked.com/how-facebook-changes-a-liberal-nation/4433/?utm_content=bufferbe1d5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

“I found myself more empowered naked than I did with the saloon outfit on . . . I was surprised, too . . . shooting her scenes . . . completely naked . . . People treated me with respect, like they were grateful for how committed I was to trying to tell the story right . . . When you truly expose yourself.  When you truly show that you have nothing to hide, people are tender towards you . . . We associate nudity with sex.  Not with vulnerability.  Not with tenderness . . . We’re conditioned to expect that mentality, which is why she thinks people have been so thrown for a loop by her response when questioned about the Westworld nude scenes.  It’s a stereotypical question and they expect a stereotypical answer . . . I stepped into that space.  I felt challenged.  I felt how much I was committing and how much I was sacrificing.  And I was treated with tenderness.” – Maeve Newton, http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/30/westworld-s-biggest-badass-thandie-newton-on-maeve-s-empowering-nudity.html

No comments:

Post a Comment