Sunday, June 3, 2018


QUOTES 6/3/2018

“You really would be surprised how much you learn about yourself when you sleep naked. . . It’s actually helped me plan things like workouts because I know what my body looks like without cloths on to make me look slimmer or to cover up potential problem zones.  It’s kinda nice getting to know the body I walk around with all day.” – Joseph Hindy, http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-good-changes-during-one-month-experiment-sleeping-naked.html

“Outsiders Säsong 8 Avsnit 5 Älskar att vara naken” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSOT_7672Tk&list=PLjiTAEgHw9Nx1rjY_u8bDSBZIHC7cOvQZ&index=88

“I was driving a 4WD pick-up truck.  I was returning from a mountain bike excursion and had taken my clothes off because they were soggy with sweat.  I wasn't worried about other drivers seeing me below the waist.  My observation is that I rarely can see what color pants someone in another car is wearing, even when the window line of the car is low.  Men driving shirtless seems to be common in my area during the summer, so I don't think I raised much suspicion.  My concern about being pulled over by a police officer was probably overblown.  Even if I did get stopped, I don't think I would be charged with indecent exposure as my lower anatomy was not readily visible from outside the truck.  If I used the excuse that my clothes were sweaty from riding my mountain bike, the officer would probably laugh it off.  Having the mountain bike in the truck bed and the stinky bike clothes on the seat next to me should be adequate proof of my story.” – Mosquito Bait

“Clothing is just impractical and expensive, monetarily, time consumption, unnecessary hassle, all three.  It is senseless for people to wear clothes in Arizona desert most of the time.  If anything, a robe, or piece of cloth like a sarong is enough.  It is the fault of all of those aggressive white people, that had to wear stuff to keep warm up north, got hung up on clothing, and then subjected the rest of the world to their version on civilization.  We evolved in more tropical climates and they turned everything upside down against nature.  White people's lunacy still prevails.” – Jbee, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=32.270;topicseen

“The Cure for a Broken Heart?  Naked Yoga . . . I calmly removed my clothes quickly, like everyone else, and thirty seconds later, a sea of bodies appeared before my eyes.  All shapes.  All sizes.  All colors.  Mostly men.  A few women.  Most of them younger.  A few older.  It was weird, and then it wasn’t.  The class began.  Breathe in.  Breathe out.  Willow’s voice was our lullaby.  Within minutes, I forgot I was nude. . . when I was actually naked in a class full of other equally naked bodies, I felt protected, anonymous.  A naked body is just a body.  It has no signposts, no way to identify its wealth, health or inner brokenness.  We were all just humans, moving and breathing in space and time. . . stripped down, in a universe defined by impermanence, that’s all that matters: life and love.  Everything else is just window dressing.” – Deborah Copaken, http://observer.com/2016/11/the-cure-for-a-broken-heart-naked-yoga/

No comments:

Post a Comment