Tuesday, June 12, 2018


QUOTES 6/12/2018

“Looking back many years I realize it [nude painting] was one of the first experiences of doing things other than just relaxing at a nude beach and confirms the naturist view of clothing only when necessary.  Nude is our natural state and undertaking activities such as painting sure reinforces that nude is the best way to do many of life's chores.” – Aussiedain, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=39291&page=4

“Vidéo camping naturiste La Grande Cosse - Film 2014 - France 4 Naturisme sur Naturisme TV” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iMk8TKE67w

“. . . the year that I turned 40 I got brave enough to . . . find out what I was missing.  When I disrobed in the parking lot I felt totally relaxed.  This is the first time that I went into the pool and let the suns rays dry me and felt the breeze gently caress my entire body.  The feeling was quite refreshing. . . At Rock Lodge I experienced two firsts.  It was the first time that I walked in the rain nude and I also had the opportunity to drive my car that way too.  We find the people there to be very friendly and we feel very relaxed there.  What I was afraid of I will never know but I am glad I took that first step many years ago.” - Jim A., New Jersey, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=70

“Even when we are nude, we hide our bodies in shame. . . We swim with clothes on, even though that's insane.  We sleep with clothes on, even though we're tucked away under a blanket where no one will see us.  We even stay dressed in front of our spouse--our sex partner--who has already seen us naked in the most intimate of circumstances and with whom more than anyone else we ought to feel comfortable being naked.  Even in the privacy of our homes we stay dressed.  Why?  We do it because body shame has been so deeply ingrained into our psyche that we can't imagine doing anything else.  Nudity under virtually all circumstances seems so foreign to us that we can't see it as anything but a bizarre aberration, if not a downright perversion.” – Creative, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=14836&page=2

“Recognize that there may be some people in your life who ‘just couldn't handle it.’  We're not suggesting that you should refrain from telling anyone that you're a nudist... just maybe that you don't have to tell absolutely everyone.  If you have a dear old Aunt Matilda in your family who you really know just wouldn't understand, it's okay to trust your judgment.” - http://bareplatypus.blogspot.com/2013/02/when-and-how-should-nudists-tell.html?spref=tw

No comments:

Post a Comment