Sunday, June 10, 2018


QUOTES 6/10/2018

“Driving nude really is not as risky as one might think, and it is very comfortable.  I've driven most of the way across the country (Ohio to Calif.) dressing only for fuel and rest stops.  It is virtually impossible for drivers of other vehicles on the highway to see if you are wearing pants, with the possible exception of truck drivers, and unless you stay next to them they can't see much either.  To test this claim you can try to determine if drivers in cars you see on the road are wearing pants.  I'll bet you can't, but if you are still concerned you can fold the towel you sit on so you can place part of it over your lap when necessary.  I've done this at toll booths.  No one has ever commented about my attire even though it was obvious that I wasn't wearing a shirt.” – Billbowser, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=85449&page=1

“Paris museum opens its doors to nudists” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNFwsOTvJ40

“My parents have been nudist for years and the first time they took me was when I was 11. We had just moved to Austin and we went to the Hippy Hollow area by the lake. As soon as we got there, we saw lots of people -- young and old -- sunning and swimming nude. We were nude all the time in my house. I had just never seen other people naked. My parents removed their clothes and set up a towel near the water. They then said I could stay dressed if I wanted. Not wanting to be left out, I took my clothes off too. The fresh air felt great on my bare skin. We spent a few hours there swimming and talking to people. There were other kids my age as well and I spent time with two guys and a girl who was 12. They told me their families had been coming there for years. I had a great time. My parents and I went back every chance we got. We also got to know other families and spent time with them at our homes, nude of course. We'd show up, take off our clothes, and do whatever people do at dinner parties and BBQs. I now do that with my wife and kids.” – Texasboyy, Houston, Texas, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=50

“Sitting peacefully naked in woods is one of the most relaxing activities in nudism. I do it often when I go hiking with my friends. We take walk around the woods and when we are tired, we sit in the woods somewhere in nature. Peaceful and relaxing.” – Dforsgren, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=18455&page=2

“. . . strangers and even friends have never asked themselves: Are clothes necessary?  Why? or, why must the moral majority prevail over this particularly primordial life ethos?  What virtues has ‘civilized’ modern society gained over our ancient nude cultures to make our birth nakedness (as nature intended) now immoral, disgusting, lewd and to be hidden from view?  What happened to those tens of thousands of years of body acceptance?” - https://sociologydoctor.wordpress.com/2016/02/17/naturism-as-a-lifestyle/

No comments:

Post a Comment