Friday, June 1, 2018


QUOTES 6/1/2018

“I have driven nude many times . . . My first nude drive was in summer of 1984 in Cincinnati Ohio.  It was only about 10 miles one way, but a great experience . . . The longest was from Los Angeles, CA to Dallas, TX and then onto Nashville, TN.  I was nude about 99% of the time, only put on shorts . . . and flip-flops long enough to get gas, use the bathroom and get food. . . even got out of my car after the sun set to take a break from driving, some cars would pass and I was there stretching nude!  No one seemed to care and no one stopped.  I have also driven to a nine-day nudist event nude from my garage to the resort, checked in nude and was not in clothing for about 11 days...was wonderful! . . . Most recently and almost each time I drive to and from Indianapolis, IN to Chicago, IL I am nude, day or night.” – Malenudist, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=2

“Nudist Camp Owner on ‘What's My Line?’" (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE7A4UFY0II

“I always embraced the joy of being nude.  It wasn't until I went off to college that I was able to actually join a club in Spokane, WA.  What a thrill being able to be with other like-minded people of all ages.  Upon moving to Seattle I had the opportunity to join another club in which I attended monthly swims.  While I'm kinda isolated from the west side clubs and resorts here in Oregon, I am more than ever committed to the nudist lifestyle and promote it every chance I get with family and friends.  I can't think of a better way to spend time home or when the weather is nice outside.  Once you've tried it, you'll never look back.” - Rod N., Pendleton,, Oregon, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=70

“If you're religious and a nudist, you should be not afraid. The human body is not shameful and is not inherently lustful.  Romans 14:16 points out, do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil.” – Nate Dekan, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=17173&vpage=1

“If you have a local clothing-optional group that exists and nakedness has never been ‘your thing’, then TRY IT.  The confidence is within you and slowly, patiently peeling away the layers of life will let it out.  Some time may be required, some effort, but associating with people travelling along the same path and working through the same feelings will get you there sooner.  It really is that simple.  Smile more, listen more, connect more and experience more in every way possible, because this will bring a person’s inner light out of them.” - centauri4-naturism, https://lookingatbothsidesnow.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/naturism-as-a-way-of-living-getting-comfortable-being-seen-naked-a-simple/

No comments:

Post a Comment