Monday, June 11, 2018


QUOTES 6/11/2018

“. . . if clothing conventions are cast aside, authority is threatened.  This could be why cases of naturism often seem to be prejudged, without the police or judges even being aware that they are doing it. . . It is little wonder therefore, that a profession which places such store on dressing alike and judging and being judged by appearance, should be so disconcerted by naturists who have no time for such artifice.” – Duncan Heenan, http://naturistactiongroup.org/2015/05/dress-law-and-the-naked-truth-by-prof-gary-watt-a-critique/

“Naku-uinnin maailmanennätys 2015” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDH6cnQtl54

Everyone is told they're damaged goods. . . Nature constructed us a particular way.  It's us that are fighting our own nature.  It always puzzled me why a perfect being would create a faulty replica in their image, then condemn that faulty creation for not being able to overcome those flaws.  The answer is they wouldn't.” – Shane Davis, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/940/erections-again/

“I find the hang-ups around nudity that are so prevalent in Western society are just outright weird.  Let’s face it, the default condition for every person’s body is nude.  Yet there are very few societies where the unclothed human body is no big deal.  In most parts of the world there are varying degrees of taboos about the body, from the silly and puerile to the outright extreme.  Where there is distortion of body image people usually hate or feel ashamed of, or inadequate about, some part or another of their own bodies (if not all of it).” - Stephen Crowley, Loxie & Zoot and the The Bare Pit webcomics, From Tom Pine’s Special Report, file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_16_Special%20Report_no_03.pdf

“I had to use up a few remaining vacation days . . . so I picked a warm week day in late September to get one last naked hike in. . . I arrived and parked late morning and started off in my minimalist running sneakers and running shorts.  Once I got up the trail a little ways I removed the shorts and comfortably settled in on my hike up to one of the ponds. . . After about an hour of hiking I reached the pond just to discover that it had been drained and the water level was several feet below normal, which ended my opportunity to dip my bare feet in.  I hiked up to a large rock outcrop that is well off the trail, removed my sneakers, and enjoyed walking around the area barefoot. I walked down a side trail some 20 yards and had that thrill that comes from being out completely naked without any cover at all. . . After relaxing with some lunch, sunbathing and snapping a couple photos using my timer app on my phone, I put my sneakers back on and . . . kept hiking back to the car, for an hour and half of uninterrupted free hiking. . . So the last hike of the season was my longest yet, over 4 hours without clothes.  This will give me something to think about to get through the long north east winter and look forward to next year.” – Runnaked, http://www.hikingnaked.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=8td68n66g367shcsvpi56clgb0&topic=1342.msg9858;topicseen#msg9858

No comments:

Post a Comment