Friday, June 22, 2018


QUOTES 6/22/2018

“I love being naked.  When I get home after a day of work, being out running errands, or just about anything that involves being outside and having to cover my bits, the clothes can’t come off fast enough.  Which, as someone who actually loves fashion, garments, and trying new styles and textures, almost sounds strange.  But there’s no suit better than my birthday suit.” – Megan Cox, https://medium.com/obvi-were-the-ladies/embracing-my-nudity-9d382abd399c#.8gyy8sey9

“Oser le Naturisme au camping DEVEZE” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFIo9uVFdTQ

“Why would one want to be a nudist?  There are many great reasons why you should strip away the shackles of clothing and embrace the wonderful life of being naked!  Just to list a few. It’s a great way to relax, lets your body breath, lets you see how your body reacts to everyday things, and it allows you to accept and love your body.  And that’s just to list a few of the benefits.” - http://arizonavichi.tumblr.com/

“I’ve generally become more aggressive about where and when I get naked.  When I hear fellow naturists/nudists speak of ‘being respectful of others’ regarding their nakedness, it grates on my sensibilities.  Since when have clothed people ever considered the feelings of naturists?  Their usual reaction is to shut us down, arrest us and generally act with hostility.” – Tom Pine, V 17, #12, http://www.thenakedtruthnaturists.com/Portals/0/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_17_no_12.pdf

“Freehiking is great.  I don't mind hiking clothed if it’s cold; but if it is warm, the clothing has to go!” – Yogaman

“Some of my sweetest naked hiking memories from this past season involved hiking in the rain.  The sights, sounds, and smells one encounters in the woods in the rain are intoxicating. . . you also don't see as many people on the trail.  I have been entirely warm and comfortable hiking naked in the rain in temperatures ranging from the mid-forties on up.  In cooler weather, it seems that the layer of sweat and rain forms an insulating layer that functions much like in a diving wetsuit.  And your body is not fighting the wicking and evaporative cooling effect of wet textiles against your skin.  Also gone is the frustration of trying to keep textiles dry with clumsy raingear.  My tactic in cooler wet weather, when possible, is to hike naked, keeping my gear dry inside my pack, ready to put on when I stop moving for an extended time.” – FreewalkerMA

No comments:

Post a Comment