Monday, June 25, 2018


QUOTES 6/25/2018

“It is our culture that programs us to believe that we should be experience arousal or sexual urges when we see someone naked.  Nudity, sex, and lust form an unholy trinity only because that is what our culture, particularly through religion, has been telling us all our lives.  There are cultures in the world where this is simply not the case; cultures in which people live together in harmony without clothing and no one is aroused by it.  Many more such cultures existed before the arrival of Western missionaries who taught them otherwise. . . If you can put aside your preconceived notions about nudity and experience nudism with an open mind, the conditioning, in many cases, quickly falls away. . . Wearing clothing is not natural, it is primarily a cultural phenomenon and sometimes it is necessary in order to live in harmony with others.  We learn to wear clothing.” - http://mojoreisen.com/blog/?p=1858

 “Naturismo: adote este estilo de vida você também!” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/119566689

“I was in Yosemite National Park a few Springs ago . . . a beautiful day, sunny and looking to get warm . . . by the time I got to the top of the falls it was mid-morning and I reckoned this was about the place that most tourists stop, take their pics and head back for home. . . I wondered if I dared risk taking off my clothes. . . But I hadn't seen anyone for a while so I reckoned I should just give it a go. No sooner had I got my clothes off then I heard steps behind me. A woman with her young daughter were walking up the path behind me . . . I got the shock of my life but did my best to keep my cool and told them I hoped I hadn't startled them. She . . . suggested . . . that my clothes might have got soaked in the spray of the waterfall on the way up. . . She even said they had taken their own clothes off through that part . . . Then off they went. . . I can't have been going for more than a few minutes when I heard someone else behind me! No time to cover up, so I turned to brazen it out. It was a female park ranger! Now I was really busted! But she wished me good morning with nothing more than a smile... and a warning that she was about to meet a bunch of teenagers waiting round the next bend and I might want to cover up. . . from that point on, for the next five or six hours, I walked up and back along the valley trail, completely nude, without meeting a single person. . . I'm very grateful to the two women I bumped into for being so chilled and not scaring me out of my first proper hike!” – Greystoke

“Here in America the female form is sexualized to the point that many women are shamed for the simple act of feeding their young in public.” - https://twitter.com/ohionaturist/status/803645641301835777

“I am a nudist. . . I love being naked in nature at every opportunity, but I avoid the term ‘naturist’ because so many people confuse it with ‘naturalist.’  I think it is important to clearly say ‘nude’ or ‘naked’ and not pretend that it’s about anything else.” – Andy, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/11/24/naturist-talks-andy-usa/

No comments:

Post a Comment