Wednesday, June 20, 2018


QUOTES 6/20/2018

“My first social nude experience was a nude beach in Spain, I was 27 and with my girlfriend at the time and a group of her friends.  It was a clothes optional beach and one of the couples with us just went full bore nude!  I couldn't believe it, I was impressed, curious, excited and after a while I slipped off my shorts and ran in the sea!  Now this new found feeling of sun sand and sea on my bare skin felt amazing to me and despite the laughing and joking of the people I was with I felt amazing, like I'd cast off the shackles of my youth and for once I felt OK about being nude and being seen nude.... In Public!  Yes, I was still shy and it was scary but looking around, no one cared and there was naked people all around me.  I was hooked.” – Nude-UK, https://www.truenudists.com/members/blogs/

“SPNat - A Festa das Nações” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/182338026

“Why do textiles think it’s unnatural to go for a drive in the nude?  I mean, I’m inside my own car, not?” – Naked Thought for Today, http://nakedthoughtfortoday.tumblr.com/archive

“It would be a step toward better psychological and physical health if we could accept public nudity in a matter-of-fact way at least to a limited extent.  Certainly no one would be harmed by such a practice in designated areas and at designated times for specific legitimate purposes as sunbathing, exercising and for various sports.  Many people have enjoyed nude jogging, swimming, sunbathing and other similar activities in secluded places for years.  Not everyone has convenient access to isolated places where this can be done privately without possible offense to others.  It would be an appropriate use of public areas such as parks to have designated, clothes-optional, areas and times when legitimate nude activities are permitted.  Actually, it could be argued that it's even more appropriate to turn the situation around and designate times and places where clothes must be worn (textile areas) so that those who are offended by the natural body state and who are unable or unwilling to separate nudity and sexuality, can assemble together without fear of having to deal with nature and the truth.” – Dr. Conrad Manning, MD

“Five famous people who enjoyed nakedness: PJ Harvey (Singer), Rihanna (Singer), Richard Hatch (Writer), Rinko Kikuchi (Actor), Robbie Williams (Actor).

“When we first arrived [at Mountain Air Nudist Resort, Colorado] I was very nervous, and actually went into the bathroom to remove my clothes, and then persuaded my husband to go on a hike with me.  We went on a hike, and I was in paradise.  I loved every minute of it, and it gave me time with just him to become comfortable being naked in public, though we did pass people by the pool, and on the way to the trails.” – Texas Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment