Monday, April 9, 2018


QUOTES 4/9/2018

“The first nudist resort of Germany opened in 1903, near Klingberg, in the Bay of Lübeck. . . nudism as a way to connect the individual with nature.  The term was coined in 1902 by Heinrich Modesty has published three volumes in 1906 connecting nudism, vegetarianism and communion with nature.  Germany published the first nude magazine in 1902. . . The nudist movement began to gain prominence in the 1920s as beneficial to health.  In 1926, Adolf Koch established a nude school encourage the mixing of the sexes, with outdoor exercise as part of a program called ‘sexual hygiene’.  In 1929, the Berlin school hosted the first International Congress of Naturism.  The first nude beach in Germany was established in 1920 on the island of Sylt.  In 1933, after the Hitler government came to power, the practice of nudism was banned, but within a year nudism was being practiced with the state support again.” - http://osnaturistas.com/noticias/naturismo-um-estilo-de-vida-revolucionario1/


“I can assure you, for a woman who tried for years to match the unrealistic standards of beauty set by the American advertising industry, this [nudity] can be very liberating.” – Nancy Tiemann, President of Bare Necessities Tour and Travel, brochure

“Humans may be naturally naked, but we have used clothing to define our species, and to differentiate ourselves from each other.  Nudity and clothing are part of how dominant groups decide who’s fit to be considered fully human – who’s to be taken seriously and who’s to be demeaned; who is ‘under’-dressed (primitives, savages, sluts) and who is ‘over’-dressed (those with too many veils hiding too many secrets).” - http://theconversation.com/friday-essay-the-naked-truth-on-nudity-66763

“I like to keep some shorts hanging by the door.  It’s easy to put these on fast.  But it reminds me of the ‘oops’ moment I had a while back.  I was cleaning the house and listening to music, so I was really zoning out at the time.  The doorbell rang and I quickly went to open it.  I opened the door and it was the mail lady dropping off a package for something my wife ordered.  I took the package and even commented on how nice the day was.  She commented back and just smiled and told me to have a great afternoon.  When I closed the door and turned to walk towards the kitchen I noticed my shorts on the chair.  Needless to say I had an OMG moment.  I laughed and so did my wife when she got home.  The next day I made a point to talk to the mail lady (with my shorts on).  She just laughed and told me her best friend is a nudist.  So it wasn’t a big deal but we laugh about it when I run in to her.  I’m sure everyone has had an ‘oops’ moment at some point." - NudieIrishBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment