Friday, April 13, 2018


QUOTES 4/13/2018

“What if you run into someone when you’re freehiking?  Won’t the clothed person get upset?  Won’t you get arrested?  Surprisingly, no, few people get upset, and getting arrested is very unlikely.  It’s not a bad idea to take along a loose cover-up like shorts, or a light kilt, or a long t-shirt to slip on if you hear someone coming.  But sometimes you don’t hear people coming – they just appear.  And it looks guilty and stupid to start jumping around trying to get dressed.  In fact, the person may totally misunderstand your intentions if you jump naked into the brush at the side of the trail.  My experience is that it’s better to just stay nude, say something like: ‘Hi, hot day isn’t it’, and keep walking, or perhaps even stop to talk if the person is interested.” – Kenfreehiker

“History: Die Nackte Wahrheit - 100 Jahre FKK” 9Gernam Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh4bFXCO36M

“If you’re having trouble taking the next step beyond indoor Home Nudity, try taking baby steps into the back yard.” – Rupa, https://twitter.com/Rupa2105/status/794886442736447488

“I was definitely born a nudist; it just took me many years to realize it.  When I was growing up I always enjoyed being nude when I could but was always careful to be sure I was alone and always managed to avoid being caught.  I daydreamed often about how it must feel to be completely nude outside and wished we lived in a rural area that might have given me a chance to try it when no one else was around.  In retrospect, I think I may have been somewhat obsessed with the idea.  Now that I participate in the lifestyle, my childhood yearnings make a lot more sense." - Perfect Tan

“For those that seek out social nudity in their day to day lives, nakedness breaks down barriers, gives back choice and builds a trusting community where naked is normal.” – Sheryn, https://www.bn.org.uk/news/information/about-bn/bare-with-me-the-east-end-film-festival-r455/

“I just completed a 4500 mile Nakation trip across the lower states out west.  I drove from South Texas to Northern California nude the entire time. . . Changing the flat tire by the side of the highway was interesting, and no one seemed to notice, or if they did, nothing was said.  I managed to get State Line sign pics with no trouble, as well!  I had a wonderful break at DeAnza Springs resort on the way.  In spite of being 'shanghied' into water volleyball BEFORE I had a chance to unpack, I thoroughly enjoyed the people I met there.  And, yes, the activities were great!  A busy Family schedule kept me from a few things I wanted to do (going to the nude beach was one), but there is always the next time.  While she slept most of the way, my sister and I had a lovely nude ride back to Texas, and now it's time to settle back into my own little nude world.” - Txbiker

No comments:

Post a Comment