Friday, April 6, 2018


QUOTES 4/6/2018

“Swimming starkers is completely normal and it’s totally exhilarating.  Having the water in contact with your body switches you on.  There’s actually nothing unusual or upper class and twittish about taking a dip in the raw – it’s completely natural . . . It wasn’t so long ago that people wouldn’t take a second glance at others swimming naked. . . Skinny-dipping was also a necessity for the working classes . . . Hundreds of coal miners in the North- east and tin miners in Cornwall would come out of the pits and swim naked in the sea. . . The middle-class bathers in their costumes would stare at these working-class blokes, butt naked, washing their bits. . . The water and wild swimming is not only a means of escape . . . but also of purification.  Cold water purifies the mind and is psychologically beneficial . . . It can lift us from depression and fill us with euphoria.  But you don’t enjoy the full effects of cold water unless it’s all over your body.” - Robson Green, http://www.thefield.co.uk/country-house/wild-swimming-22186

“Camping Naturiste Deveze” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe6PGEuccp0

“I didn’t know what naturism was until I reached my teens and then I began to understand what naturism was all about.  I have always felt comfortable not wearing clothes.  My first experience of not wearing clothes was when I was a child and at some weekends. . . I remember walking through a long grassed field and the summer wind was physically and mentally soothing.  I have always appreciated nature and the environmental surroundings because it awakens you and gives you a sense of peace and freedom.  It felt like the natural thing to do to take off my clothes and run through the long green grass. . . It was and still is the most natural thing to do.  It gives oneself a certain awakening and to connect with Mother Nature and the earth. . . I consider myself a naturist.  I feel closer to the earth and its surroundings in my natural state.  I could live nude 24/7.” – Anthony, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/12/22/480/

“If you decide to stop dressing, there will no longer be a ‘what to wear day-to-day’ type of worry, and above all, your wallet will get fuller . . .” - http://osnaturistas.com/saude-e-bem-estar/sua-saude/saiba-os-beneficios-de-viver-nu2/

“In 50 years of hiking I can count on the fingers of one hand every unexpected encounter with the textile impaired and none of them turned out negative.” – AuNaturelOne, https://www.truenudists.com/group/hiking-nudist-sitting-in-the-woods/1/107802/3/

No comments:

Post a Comment