Wednesday, April 18, 2018


QUOTES 4/18/2018

“A big advantage about being open about being a nudist is that you have no need to worry about being seen nude, in real life or recognized in photos online.  I don't see why I should be embarrassed, or ashamed, about being a nudist, its who I am.  I prefer not needing to care about who knows I like being naked, it makes life a lot easier. . . other people might be embarrassed by our nudity, but when they see I'm very relaxed about being naked it’s not usually an issue.  Unfortunately, not every nudist can be completely open about their lifestyle, due to society's attitudes, life can then create potential embarrassment regarding nudism.” – NikNudist, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=58742&vpage=1

Mannequin challenge des naturistes” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kslciuvJWjM


“I’ve always been a believer in the simple things in life.  Appreciating the little gifts, joys, even surprises, that life has to offer every day.  What does this have to do with nudism?  Well I find nudism puts me more in touch with life’s simple pleasures.  It exemplifies basic, pleasant sensations when nothing stands between me and the outside world.  Such as feeling the sun on my face.  The forgiving Earth under my feet.  Watching the clean water ripple out as I swim unencumbered through a lake.  The sweet smell of the trees and flowers.  Listening to the symphony of insects.  Birds.  Bull frogs.  Having a cup of tea in the morning, nude, outside.  To me nudism is also about simplicity and living in a simple way.  I love waking up with no worry over finding clothes to put on.  The simplicity of being myself in my own uncovered body.  Less laundry, no clothes to stain, no hassle of finding the right shoes, shirt, pants to wear.  No tugging, snapping, pulling or adjusting of textiles.  I can take a shower and stay naked afterward, instead of precariously holding up my towel while I fumble for clothes to dress.  Life is just simpler naked.” – Felicity Jones, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudism-and-simple-pleasures/

“It really is the only way to swim. Up at the cottage, which is pretty isolated, I never wear a suit.  The lake warms up nicely in the summer and it's so lovely to dive off the dark and swim beneath the stars at night.” – Soupie, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=16710&page=3

“. . . very few nudist resorts in the US offer true hiking as an activity . . . the only resort I know of that can offer day long nude hikes . . . is De Anza Springs. . . sadly the owner never fully grasped the potential of offering nude mountain biking, rock climbing and hiking as pastimes for those young enough to engage in such activities.  Rather he clings to the tired model of traditional nudist resort. . . [even though] I tried to get him to understand the cultural shift from clubs to more independent minded persons wanting to be active.” – Montanafree, http://www.hikingnaked.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=bfndrroefc23gh9gpegd5rvmq5&topic=1338.msg9814;topicseen#msg9814

No comments:

Post a Comment