Saturday, April 7, 2018


QUOTES 4/7/2018

“On May 4, 2012, driving from Grand Junction, CO, to Salt Lake City, UT, in late April 2012, I stopped to freehike the San Rafael Swell with my friend Sum Oleguy.  It had been years since I’d had a chance to be nude in this area.  I got naked and then hiked the Horse Thief Trail.  We didn’t bother to take along a safety wrap; the area was so out-of-the-way.  Much of the trail crossed slick-rock, so it was good I had a guide to keep me on the trail.  Along the way I saw many beautiful red-rock formations.  Boob Valley was especially interesting because the name was so descriptive of the rock formations.  Spectacular views the norm near the top.  Wow, what a view at the final pass where the trail dropped steeply to the valley.  It has to be one of the best views in the world.  The freehike back was quicker – I wanted to get down before dark.  As always, the sun and breeze felt so wonderful on my bare skin, but it was especially gratifying to realize that my old feet still worked.  That evening I ate dinner with Sum Oleguy and stayed at his home.  Thanks Sum Oleguy for the very memorable freehike.” - Kenfreehiker

“The Freedom of the Wilderness” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/12429102

“. . . it is very difficult to be in a bad mood while watching naked people walking their butts off. . . Naturism may, in fact, bring joy to others.  This makes it an all round wonderful way to keep the world a happier, healthier, and more naked place. Naturally!” - http://livenaturism.com.ve/en/5-reasons-naturism-makes-people-healthy/

“Make your own naked place – Get a few naturist friend along with you, go to the beach/forest/trail and plant some signs stating this is a temporary nudist place.” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2016/11/16/furthering-the-cause-of-nudismnaturism/

“It is strange to be unclothed but very liberating in all kinds of ways and when I see people in swimming costumes it seems quite Victorian to me.” – Natureboy, http://www.yesyesmarsha.com/naked/?doing_wp_cron=1523081909.0367660522460937500000

“While in the Army [1959-1962] and over in Germany I went to a public pool I believe was in Boblinger outside of Stuttgart.  It was not uncommon to see people and families in the nude.  It was not until the 1970's that I had a chance to visit a clothing optional beach. . . I was hooked [unhooked, unbuttoned and unzipped, in actually] then.  I am now in my 70's and am a snowbird in Florida where I have access to a private pool in both locations.  I am naked when I have the chance.  I have been to nude beaches and resorts almost all over the world.  I find it to be totally relaxing to be in the sun and water without a suit.  It is not sexy or provocative, just a pleasant experience.” - Alan Bases, Holiday, FL & Bartonsville, PA, https://www.aanr.com/veterans-and-nudism&page=10

No comments:

Post a Comment