Thursday, April 19, 2018

QUOTES 4/19/2018

“Upon my college graduation, I embarked on the path of semi-self-discovery and adventure . . . I boldly decided I would set all apprehensions aside, and visit my friend at a nudist club called Rock Lodge.  I embarked on my journey . . . with a friend . . . As we entered the gates of the nudist camp, a wave of panic came over me as a man greeted us (naked, of course). . . I met a variety of people, all different ages . . . I couldn’t help but admire the confidence everyone seemed to possess, no matter their physical shape . . . I thought to myself, ‘How can people whose imperfections are so blatantly visible for everyone to see possess such confidence?’  As I learned more about the lifestyle and the philosophies behind nudism, I began to understand why. . . I began to feel comfortable around naked people. . . it became somewhat normal.  After the first few hours, I no longer thought about the fact that people were naked and I understood how easily people could adapt to this lifestyle, if they were open to it.  I also noticed how accepting people were. . . I went for a [naked] walk in the woods . . . It was truly one of the strangest and simultaneously liberating feelings . . . I walked on a trail surrounding a medium-sized lake. . . I . . . stood alone, in the middle of the sand, overlooking the lake.  I knew people on the other side of the lake could see me naked from a distance, but I no longer cared.  At that moment standing on the beach, I realized how far I had surpassed my comfort zone, and how much I enjoyed it. . . [naturism instills] a sense of confidence from a young age, the lack of superficial importance, and superior connection with nature.  I left the nudist club feeling slightly changed and, I know it sounds lame, a little bit wiser and more confident.” - https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/a-girl-shares-her-new-to-nudism-story-new-dism/

“Sons of Norway - Filmszene – ‘Nudistencamp’” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeOh2wVGnWg&list=PLjiTAEgHw9Nx1rjY_u8bDSBZIHC7cOvQZ&index=89

“I think it's my biggest problem with being natural - what will other people think of me if they see?  Whereas - what we know, but usually don't remember - people are far too busy thinking of other things (usually themselves) to care about what I'm doing.” – Mickeym, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=1908.0;topicseen

“As the weather gets warmer, I keep thinking about one of my favorite nude past times. Skinny Dipping!  I love to skinny dip!  To feel the water over my body and to be free in the open air.  There really is no other sensation like it.” – Mahoning Valley Naturist

“The best feeling in the world after a long stressful day at work is coming home and throwing off your clothes.  True freedom!” - https://twitter.com/ohionaturist/status/806894312244047873

No comments:

Post a Comment