Sunday, April 29, 2018


QUOTES 4/29/2018

“Sleeping is one of the most important activities that helps to keep you healthy and relaxed throughout your life.  Getting the right amount of sleep is very crucial, almost as important as eating, and it has several health and mental benefits.  However, you can be able to reap far more benefits by sleeping without clothes.  Naked sleeping is a liberating experience that allows you to sleep comfortably and helps you to feel free and happy – the lack of constrictive clothes and the feeling of being sandwiched between cool sheets is very stimulating.  Sleeping also exposes your skin to fresh air, especially your private parts, armpits, and feet, which are usually covered by layers of clothing during the day.  It also helps you to maintain an optimal body temperature, which enhances the production of cortisol hormone.  This helps to keep you relaxed during the day, improves your moods, and helps you to effectively manage stress and anxiety.” - http://blog.vritomartis.com/top-18-things-to-do-naked/

“Britain’s 60ft High Naked Sun Terrace with NOW TV” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIEVlfIO0&feature=youtu.be

“I’ve heard people say that the nudist lifestyle was appealing to them because they felt free for the first time. I have to admit the first time I attended my first nudist event, I was surprised by how free I felt.  I often wonder why I hadn’t tried it sooner.” - http://arizonavichi.tumblr.com/

“Last summer I was doing the bi-weekly commute from the Willamette valley to Fresno.  That piece of I-5 thru the Central Valley can get HOT!  Then my A/C failed.  Nothing to do but roll down the windows and strip off.  And who ever heard of getting arrested in California for being nude?  After that it became the routine for the trip and as I usually arrived after dark I never bothered to dress when walking into my apartment either.” – Rancid

“I have been a nudist for about 50 years from my early teens.  When I was 16 or 17 I visited our local naturist club to ask about membership.  Not a problem all I needed was a letter from my parents giving permission, with my parents not a chance.  Fast forward 15 years by which time I was married and the proud father of three children.  As a family we joined the club I had enquired at years before.  What wonderful weekends we had out there, the kids enjoyed the pool and we all made some great friends.  During those 15 years I had lost my father and we had bought a house with a 'Granny anex' for my mother.  My mother started asking questions as to where we went at the weekends.  I dodged the truth for a few months until my wife told me that I must tell my mother where we went on the weekends.  Plucking up all of the courage I could muster I went into her lounge and told her that we were nudists, that we all enjoyed being without clothes and pointed out the some of our friends who visited were also nudists.  Her reply came as a real shock.  She said that it was fine that we enjoyed the nudist lifestyle and asked that we respect her friends when they visited meaning keep your clothes on.  If we wanted to live nude at home that was not a problem and her parting comment was that if my father was still alive he would have loved to come to the club with us.  So my parents were accepting of nudity and how would my life have changed if I had had the courage to ask them for permission to join the club back when I was 16/17?” - Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment