Monday, April 2, 2018


QUOTES 4/2/2018

“I have been caught [freehiking] a couple of times.  My friend and I went to a local forest area for a morning walk one day.  The area is adjacent to my farm so we started naked from my place without carrying any clothes or towels.  The area is quite remote and we were not expecting any person.  We walked for a few hours and rested.  As we moved again and crossed a footpath, we saw two men coming from the opposite side.  Before we could understand the two men looked at us and waved at us to stop.  They came towards us and asked us if we were the locals.  Those guys were from a news channel filming some documentary in the area.  They and their team was waiting for some supplies. . . We chatted for a few minutes and then parted our way.” – Dforsgren, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=52238&page=2

“Skipping Class to go Skinny Dipping Trailer” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRcYpEJBi2k

“I almost cannot tolerate wearing anything when I sleep now.  If I have to wear something to bed, it's a very fitful and non-restorative rest! . . . Happens about once a year when I visit family during the holidays, that I end up wearing at the very least boxers to sleep in.  Not comfortable!” – Nudistinma, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=6&page=9

“I might suggest rethinking the exposure problem.  Ladies wear skirts that blow up in strong winds.  They are used to hassling with that in public, but out on the trail the etiquette is much different.  In both places nobody gets arrested for an accidental Marilyn moment.  The rethink might be to ask oneself, do I really mind. . . There is an imposition placed upon us to wear coverings that needs to be broken.  If someone is upset or uncomfortable, that is their problem, their responsibility to deal with, not mine.  They are not considerate of me, and I have a right to my natural state.  If they happen to see my covering flip up, so what?  I wore the kilt in a high wind situation in a Native American ruins recently.  I was having trouble when climbing necessary ladders there.  A couple were giggling . . . I felt all of the ingrained embarrassment, but should I?  I resolved that becoming unconditioned would make sense.  If I’m climbing stairs/hills/rocks with others below me, they can watch me instead of their footing and fall on their face for all I care, because it is not my responsibility.  It is not my actions that caused them to watch.  They need to change out of stupid.” - Jbeegoode, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=055f0535afdecf562fdd98338a579f8e&topic=6.0


No comments:

Post a Comment