Monday, April 30, 2018


QUOTES 4/30/2018

“Sitting in a window of a Pizza Hut in a busy city center (Sheffield) several years ago, with a very good view up High Street. . . Saw two young men (early 20's) looking a bit differently clothed in the distance.  As they got closer, I saw they were totally naked . . . They walked at a normal pace, chatting to each other, without a care in the world it would seem . . . They walked close by the restaurant window and continued down the hill past shops etc. 2 trams of passengers also passed close by.  They disappeared around a corner 100m away.  In total I watched for perhaps 200m but they must have walked through the city center for much longer.  People looked, smiled but I saw no reactions greatly different to passing anyone else.” – bjohna, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21640.0;topicseen

“Compétition natation naturistes - Montluçon 2013” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG0OB9v38XI

“Given that that there is no social or scientific rational for a bra, that there are significant concerns of harmful effects, and that they are expensive, uncomfortable and rarely fit, one might expect them to go down the historical path of many earlier garments like corsets.  However, given the intense marketing and social pressures this is unlikely to happen in the immediate future.” – https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naturism-naturist-women-bra-necessity/

“I love it when the sun shines and I can shed my clothes.  I'm lucky to have a garden that as only one window overlooking it so can quite often sunbathe nude.  I’m also lucky that my neighbor is totally ok with it, as I discovered a couple of summers back.  I had my clothes off outside to catch some rays, music was playing and I was quite at peace with the world, I had my eyes closed when I felt a tap on my shoulder.  Opening my eyes, I was astonished to see my neighbor looking back at me.  ‘Hi’ she said ‘you look like you’re comfortable.  Have you a bowl I could borrow’.  I tried to cover up but she laughed at me telling me not to be so shy as she had no problem with my nudity.  I stood up and quickly found the bowl she required, thinking she would want to leave, but no she asked if I was going to offer her a coffee, so we sat and chatted me naked her fully clothed.  I told her I always had her down as a prude to which she replied although she would never get naked herself she could see no harm in other enjoying a nude lifestyle. . . We have now become close friends and she will often come for a chat on a hot summers day . . .” – Gibo1

“You shouldn’t have to care about what others think of your naked body.  If you feel comfortable naked, you should have the right to be naked and accepted as you are.” – Buck, https://cloptzone.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/whats-become-of-peoples-way-of-thinking-and-what-does-this-mean-for-our-future/

No comments:

Post a Comment