Sunday, April 8, 2018


QUOTES 4/8/2018

“I had been quite nervous prior to connecting with my family, because I didn’t know how my aunt and brother would react. . . As it turned out, they were very happy that I felt comfortable enough to be myself around them.  They also stated that it made sense, because this is how all humans were born, and that it’s our perversions in society that have created so many issues.” - https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/06/22/barely-in-the-family/

“Ser Naturista” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/130913960

“. . . for the 25th birthday of Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art, I was standing on the building's terrace with one of its board members, Lisa Paulsen. . . The odd thing was that we were both naked.  We'd just spent an hour-and-a-half with about 30 others, all of them unclothed, viewing an exhibition under the guidance of artist Stuart Ringholt, who was also naked. . . Lisa, a noted Sydney art collector, told me she hadn't expected the nude tour to be such a revelation.  She was very familiar with many of the works we had seen, all drawn from the MCA's collection.  But now she saw them differently.  ‘It [being naked] made an aesthetic difference to the exhibition.  I was a bit surprised, I hadn't expected that.’” – Tim Dodd, http://www.afr.com/lifestyle/arts-and-entertainment/art/the-mcas-naked-tours-give-you-a-different-view-of-art--and-of-each-other-20161205-gt4lq9

“A few years ago my wife and I spent a year in the Bahamas.  Not far from where we lived was a ‘nude beach.’  After visiting it a few times we decided it was called nude because it was nude of people.  I had always wanted to be nude outside but the only chance I had was in our own private back yard.  Now was my chance. . . Where we first started walking the beach there was a curve and as soon as we had rounded it I would slip off my swim suit and carry it for 3 or 4 miles while we collected shells and then when we returned I would slip it back on just before the curve. . . Then later I would lock all my clothes, shorts, tee, swimsuit and sandals in the trunk of the car.  This was great!  Then one day as we turned around to walk back we saw three couples walking down the beach toward us.  There was no place to hide so I just ‘toughed’ it out.  Seems they were from a cruise ship and asked many questions about the island and life on it.  Nobody seemed to care (except me) that I was the only completely naked guy among 8 people.  We walked back the 4 or 5 miles to our car chatting all the while.  Only as we were saying goodbyes did one of them mention that I certainly had a good tan.” - Beachnude

.  If I’m at a friend or relative’s house with a pool, I jokingly ask when it’s okay I’m now much more open about where I go naked to use the pool naked.” – Tom Pine, V 17, #12, http://www.thenakedtruthnaturists.com/Portals/0/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_17_no_12.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment