Wednesday, October 23, 2019


QUOTES 10/9/2019

“Living nude and cultivating nude relationships is simply being who we are, in the most honest way possible.  There are times when clothing is necessary, but all too often clothes are indicative of social status or indifference.  When naked we're out there, in our entirety - open and vulnerable in a fully positive way.” – Leolucbx, https://www.truenudists.com/group/everyday-naked-living-revamped/1/110992/

“PAPUA Baliem Valley” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvijbAJ0F48

“Saturday (July 2011) I attended the Canyon State Naturists pool party.  Naked fun was had by all who attended.  The local Phoenix area naturist community is very active” – Kenfreehiker

“What we wear can demonstrate to others our openness or reservedness.  Nudity is to be fully open and exposed.  Which is why people generally do not like it.  People do not like to be vulnerable.  Sins and scars can be hidden with clothing. . . Is simple nudity sinful?  Some say lust and sexuality make nudity sinful.  Some say the dress requirements given to the Old Testament temple priests prove nudity is sinful.  However, I conclude that simple nudity is not a sinful state.  Would God have created Adam and Eve in a sinful state?  In spite of the unclothed state of man, God declared Creation ‘Very Good.’” – Jon, https://driptorchpress.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/cras-nudity/


“Having chosen to live the clothes free lifestyle as much as possible . . . I’m getting to be a bit of an activist, pushing the envelope as much as I can, I no longer cover up when service people show up at our park . . . and when I go outside the gate to collect a package in the ‘big’ mailbox, I never cover up.  At night, when I ride my bicycle along the bike path that runs in front of our park, I often just wear a tank top and nothing else . . .what do the motorists see, but a guy in a tank top?  They don’t realize I’m not wearing shorts and, if they do, should I care? . . . ‘Why can’t I be naked wherever and whenever I want?’  It’s high time society got over the currently held dictum that we must wear clothes all the time.  We came out of the womb naked and do so many things naked, why should it be so strange to see naked bodies? . . . I’m of the opinion that society would be just fine with a mix of clothed and naked people.” – Tom Pine, http://www.thenakedtruthnaturists.com/Portals/0/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists%20Newdsletter_vol_18_no_02.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment