Wednesday, October 30, 2019


QUOTES 10/28/2019

“Modesty in clothing is supposedly designed to prevent people from being overwhelmed by their sexual urges, yet it seems to have the opposite effect of stoking those urges to the point where an ankle or a shoulder can send one into fits of passion. . . Modesty taboos suppose that society also has a stake in my body, a right to dictate what I can and can’t wear, and that in some cases society’s right to interact with my body in a certain way takes precedence over my right to interact with myself in a certain way.” – Kris Williams, https://medium.com/@kriswilliams/de-sexualizing-nudity-2e5673d7ae25#.gqs5p2yqv

First 2 naked hikes, Lanzarote 2015” Video - https://vimeo.com/142780745

“The English Garden in Munich has two large FKK areas on the banks of the Eisbach creek.  Berlin public parks have FKK areas: the famous Mauerpark in Prenzlauer Berg, the Volkspark Friedrichshain and the Tiergarten, and it's permitted to get naked on all Berlin's public bathing beaches, such as at Wannsee or the Mueggelsee. . . Germany's largest Baltic island, Ruegen, has no fewer than five FKK beaches.” – Marcel Krueger, http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/06/travel/naked-germany/index.html

“. . . think of hiking naked as skinny dipping, not in the water, but in the breeze.  There are few experiences that match the cleansing that occurs when one has an opportunity to peel off all of the layers of civilization . . . I feel blessed to have been allowed to experience in person, a special place of beauty and peace in my life.” – Dan

“Got more naked driving in today!  Played golf with a few friends today about an hour away from home.  After the round everyone wanted to go home so I planned for this and parked my truck out in the corner of the parking lot.  They all got in their cars and drove away.  I walked out to my truck, loaded my clubs in the back and then turned on the engine to get the A/C going and stripped off in the parking lot and got in and drove home!” – Fireprof

“After more than a month of hard work and busy weekends, we needed a break.  My girlfriend planned a trip. . . We invited Alice and Bob . . . to join us at a weekend VVRC trip.  They readily accepted. . . The scheduled entertainment for the weekend was karaoke.  Alice, Bob, and my girlfriend all sang songs. . . My girlfriend doesn't normally like karaoke, but she noticed that being among naturists is different.  Everyone was very cheery and supportive, no matter how bad the song.  People danced to slow songs (and a few faster ones), and some even jumped in and helped out the singers.  She said it was the best karaoke event that she had ever been to. . . After karaoke was finished, plus an hour, it was dead quiet.  It stayed that way until the birds started chirping in the morning.” – The Academic Naturist

No comments:

Post a Comment