Tuesday, October 29, 2019


QUOTES 10/25/2019

“. . . at 50 years of age . . . I started having a different attitude, about myself.  I became more adventures, by becoming a NUDIST - Loved the way the breezes felt against my skin.  Really loved swimming nude; to this day, I can't stand a swimsuit on me.  I have a very young attitude, which I don't intend changing anytime soon.  My LIFE is just beginning!  I see so many adventures ahead of me!  I'm a Sassy, Senior Nudist, and I'm very proud of who I am!” – Leah Moore, https://www.facebook.com/groups/nuddism/

Naturist rest during a bike ride” Video - https://vimeo.com/130684967

“We are lucky enough to live in Florida and we have a private backyard with pool, jacuzzi, and all of the trimmings.  We're always nude at home in the yard unless some textile friends come over.  (We always tell people to call first!)  Many of our friends are nudists as well, and we enjoy nude home parties with them, either at our place or theirs.” – Nudesuncpl

“In a 2017 poll . . . YouGov found that British people tend to feel uncomfortable naked and are rarely nude in the house or sleeping - and most agree they are too easily offended by sex and nudity . . . 59% of British people are either out-and-out uncomfortable naked, would prefer not to say or are unsure, while 42% are comfortable in the nude.  Women (63%) are significantly more likely than men (36%) to feel uncomfortable naked. . . Only 22% say they often walk around the house naked when no one else is in; fewer than one in three (29%) sleep naked in normal temperatures; and three in four (73%) have never gone skinny dipping.” - http://www.naturisttravel.net/reviews_view.asp?t=+Britain%3A+still+a+nation+of+nude+prudes&id=1178&cid=1&scid=107

“I kind of thought about all of these social problems that are going on and how they can be [addressed] with going outside and getting naked.  I'd never done it myself, and the first time I did it, I thought, 'holy shit, that was really cool.'  I'd lived my entire life thinking that it was so weird to be naked.  Everything kind of revolved around money and social praise, and you go outside and there's nobody around to judge you.  You feel confident, all of these great things came out of this one moment.” – Aidan Weltner, http://www.attn.com/stories/6729/nsfw-photo-series-promotes-self-love?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=direct-share&utm_campaign=shares

No comments:

Post a Comment