Thursday, October 31, 2019


QUOTES 10/31/2019

“My rural setting allows me to do quite a bit outside sans any clothing.  But things like mowing the front yard I need some cover in case a car comes down the road which I could not hear due to the mower.  So years ago I got creative and made a some ‘barely there’ shorts.  I took a pair of cotton boxers and cut away the crotch material and slit the sides.  What was left was an elastic waist band with flaps of fabric hanging front and back.  To someone driving by they pass for shorts . . . The advantage is that there is nothing restricting my genitals and just the slight feel of the waist band touching me.  To the textiled they would feel totally exposed, but I feel overdressed.” – Noodengr, https://www.truenudists.com/group/you-know-youre-a-nudist-/last/109199/

“GALLERIA - A Dance Film” - https://vimeo.com/122708889

“Do we all need to nail our colors to the mast in the ‘cause’ of naturism?  Do we have to try to persuade others to see our point of view?  In fact, why can’t we just get on with being happy, naked? . . . I try not to force my opinions on naturism onto anybody, any more than I would try to convert them to my side of the argument on religion, politics, taste in music or which football team I support.  If the topic crops up in conversation, I have no problems in telling people that . . . I like swimming and sunbathing naked on the beach, not to mention being naked around the house, as and when the weather and the situation call for it.” – Paul Rouse, http://www.naturisttravel.net/reviews_view.asp?t=+The+silent+majority&id=966&cid=2&scid=120

“I think we should choose naturism/naturist over nudism/nudist.  Naturism implies going unclothed in tune with and with respect for nature, something of which we are a part, whereas nudism has sometimes been used as a pejorative term, coined by our adversaries.  Naturism is a far more positive term coined by naturists.” – Tom Pine, http://www.thenakedtruthnaturists.com/Portals/0/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists%20Newdsletter_vol_18_no_03.pdf

“Male nipples have just never been as socially sexualized as female nipples . . . Men have been conditioned to see the female breast and nipple as a sexual accessory . . . They are something to be coveted, desired, and unfortunately hidden until sex is imminent. . . Because they’re hidden, they’re more intriguing, enticing and captivating . . . If the female nipple was seen all the time as in other cultures, it would not be eroticized and logic would dictate therefore not illegal.” - Dr. Stephen de Wit, http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/nipple-double-standard

No comments:

Post a Comment