Wednesday, October 30, 2019


QUOTES 10/27/2019

“NUDITY DOES NO HARM TO CHILDREN.  No evidence.  None.  Naturism is for ALL.” - https://twitter.com/BritishNaturism/status/648193425624449024

“Nude rugby takes place in Dunedin ahead of Bledisloe Cup” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6gQkfORQmU

“Naked in the woods, I become one with the trees, I am the forest.” – Sacred Nudity, http://sacred-nudity.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=5d77941314d3aaca

“You contemplate stares, comments, laughter, and so much more when you imagine an encounter with someone at a naturist resort. . . my wife and I annually trade surprise vacations with the other spouse.  One person plans the entire trip and the other person has no idea about any part of the trip until you are either at the airport or on the highway.  As I planned this trip, I knew I was taking a big risk because my wife had never experienced any type of nudity.  Yet, planning the trip was so much fun . . . I produced a three ring binder with information, details and photos of where we were headed and the agenda for the trip.  (My wife is a detailed person so this was imperative to get her buy-in).  She was instructed to put together a generic suitcase for any trip.  Then the day before we left, I packed the items that were critical to our stay and she was not allowed back in the closet to try and guess.  It was not until we were on the interstate to Miami that I gave her the binder.  Her first reaction was ‘Are you taking me to a nudie place?’  I had a deep swallow and said, ‘Just read the book, it's clothing optional.’  After some laughing and discussion, she agreed to check it out.  Early the next morning we were off the St. Martin and Club Orient.  It was mid-afternoon when checked in and were surprised how laid back and casual our host greeted us.  Since Happy Hour had already started we checked into our villa and went to the resort bar for our 2 for 1 drinks.  I was totally natural and she was in a sarong that I had purchased.  At dinner at the resort restaurant, we saw everyone was just wearing a towel to full sarongs, so that relaxed my wife to know that she had options.  The next morning, we went down to the beach and she wore a half sarong but soon that was gone and she embraced the full natural experience for the remainder of the stay.  We made so many friends in such a short time and all our potential concerns were erased by the staff and guests.  Most guests are repeat guests of anywhere from five years to thirty-five years.  We sat next to both millionaires and blue collar people but it never mattered because the experience of this freedom broke down every social barrier that we experience in the states.  We never felt more relaxed for any vacation than our first experience at Club Orient because there is security everywhere to protect you and respect your privacy, a grocery store, boutique, activities for the entire family, a great French restaurant, nightly dancing in the buff, along with a bar and grill (with both having great happy hours) right on the property.  If you are ever thinking about a first time naturist experience and your spouse may be apprehensive, you should know that Club Orient is the right place to go for getting your feet wet.” - John Martin, Nashville, Tennessee, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience#content

No comments:

Post a Comment