Wednesday, October 23, 2019


QUOTES 10/10/2019

“The last official raid on a nudist camp took place in 1956.  This closing took place in Michigan and in 1957 the Michigan Supreme Court ruled that nudists had the right to practice nudism in private resorts and parks.  Thusly, the 1950’s became known as the Golden Age of Nudism.” – Jordan Blum, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudist-history-of-nudism-nudists-and-nudity/?platform=hootsuite

“Guerilla Galleries ART at the Daniel Libeskind Space 2015” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEw4rXg4jhM

“Scientists have discovered the secret to happiness - and it's stripping off and getting naked . . . Scientists revealed the naked truth after investigating the psychological effects of nudism.  They found that people taking part in naturist activities felt better about themselves, their bodies and their lives overall.  The more time they spent naked, or partially disrobed, the happier they were. . . people experienced ‘immediate and significant improvements in body-image, self-esteem and life satisfaction’ when free of their clothes.  Analysis of the data suggested that seeing other people naked was more important than being naked yourself. . . Naturism may offer a low-cost and simple solution to body dissatisfaction . . .” – John Von Radowitz, http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/scientists-discovered-secret-happiness-its-9691617

“If it were not for clubs we would probably not be social naturists.  They are the only places where I can confidently take my children for them to experience nudity outside of the home.  Unfortunately, the sad reality is so often we are the only family with some clubs now so unused to families attending that we sometimes feel from peoples’ reactions that we are interrupting their new found peace and tranquility.” – Nudelycouple, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=22097.75;topicseen

“I have worked as a mechanic and in the recovery industry for nearly 30 years now, and I feel it . . . all ache so I treat myself to a good massage every 4 to 6 weeks. . . Until yesterday I had been wearing just my boxers as I thought that was the done thing . . . I said that the last couple of times with my boxers pulled down from my hips were a little uncomfortable, would she mind if I took them off, the answer was not at all, make myself comfortable.  The difference it made, lying on a heated bed with the masseuse working the full length of my back and down to my upper legs unhindered was amazing.” – Paul, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=22108.0;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment