Thursday, October 31, 2019


QUOTES 10/29/2019

“I imagine nudism is like most other lifestyles or hobbies.  It's fun to do what you do alone but it's often more fun to do it with people who share your interest and passion.  This is true for everything from stamp collecting to nudism.   Is social nudism 'important'?  For me - yes it is.  I'm a social person.  I like associating and interacting with people who think and feel the same way I do about nudism.  If I were not a social person I can imagine being content with practicing nudism on my own.” – N4K3d, https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/5mff19/social_vs_solo/

“Naaktfietsers balen niet van kou: 'Hij is toch al klein'” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osPCSrEh-lE

“We've snorkeled nude every time we've take our nude vacation in the Bahamas.  It's absolutely fantastic being in the water like that completely nude.  It's like swimming in a giant aquarium.” – jandatxnude

“I participated in the World Naked Bike Ride here in Portland Oregon. . . they announced that it was time to get naked and get on our bikes and ride through the downtown corridor . . . I saw other people just stepping out of clothes and I immediately joined in. . . All I was wearing was shoes, socks, a bike helmet, and a smile. . . I rode through downtown Portland for a couple hours just following random crowds of naked people on bikes.  I can tell you it was a spectacle to see, hundreds of naked men and women on bikes running red lights while cars just stopped because there was nothing they could do or anywhere they could go. . . When I got ready to leave, I grabbed my backpack and didn't bother getting dressed and rode home naked.  My roommates were quite surprised when I walked into our apartment buck naked.  They asked me where I had been and I told them and I spent the next day hanging out naked at home because it was so awesome feeling!” – Bennetfoxy, https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/5yo6qy/what_was_you_first_time_naked_in_public_like/

“New research from Goldsmiths, University of London suggests that the naturist lifestyle may help her and her kids lead happier lives.  Dr. Keon West, a psychologist at the university, explored the connection between psychological well-being and naturist activities and found that those who spend time naked or partially naked around others like their bodies more, regard themselves more positively and are more satisfied with life.  From a young age we are surrounded by images that suggest the only attractive body is the kind that’s worthy of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue or the front of a Calvin Klein underwear box.  West’s research found that exposure to ‘non-idealized’ bodies counters the negative effects of all those buff bods we see on billboards.” – Brandie Weikle, https://www.thestar.com/life/relationships/2017/03/07/do-naturists-have-the-right-idea-raising-kids-around-social-nudity.html

No comments:

Post a Comment