Friday, October 25, 2019


QUOTES 10/14/2019

“In my own experience (and many nudist women agree) a nudist park is one of the few places where men will talk to your face.  After all, they already saw the rest of you, so there is no need to try to steal a glance at the boobs or genitals and wonder – they already know the answer!” – Helen, http://femalenaturist.blogspot.com/search/label/Nude%20Recreation%20From%20A%20Woman%27s%20Perspective

“D!CI TV rencontre avec des passionnés de randonnée naturiste v2” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=NfHerl4bcy4

“Had a lovely trip a couple of days ago out from my home . . . cycled about two miles to an area by the river Thames where few people go, there is a track between the shore and open countryside, stripped and cycled naked about a mile to a lovely area with a nature reserve and spent a happy couple of hours wandering totally nude by the river watching ships pass by.  Only saw one other person and he was walking his dog - didn't bother bout me being nude!  A lovely warm September day!” – MikeNaurally, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=50798&vpage=1

“I have an office where I work and I do get to spend time nude working on classes that I am teaching my officers or doing other types of paperwork.  I do have a co-worker who is also a nudist and she will sometimes come in to help me with the paper work and she will be nude also.  Although I wish I could work someplace where I could be nude all the time, I do not see that happening in my line of work.” – Larry1

“Topfree is a bridge in thinking to breaking the full nudity barrier.” – Jbee, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.45;topicseen

“What's been your longest or furthest naked driving trip?  Mine has been from home to Lake Havasu City, AZ.  It was about 5 hours + and quite nice.  My wife was more comfortable being semi naked in my truck but not so much in my Jeep.  We've made several trips out there and I'm always naked but she's usually got a sundress or shirt on.  Sometimes we arrive in the dark and since our friends we are visiting are also nudists, we just get out of the car and get greeted with naked hugs and kisses!  An added bonus to the long naked drive!  On our last return trip, I took a dirt road and we did some naked 4x4ing (my wife's first time).  She was a little nervous but stated that she gets why I love going to the desert and how great and free it felt to be naked out there with no one around.” – AndiDi, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=8077&idt=78072&page=last

No comments:

Post a Comment