Saturday, August 31, 2019


QUOTES 8/31/2019

“So began a most wonderful week of celebrating a marriage that we believe to be a rare gift of God.  We laid by the pool and read; we laid by the pool and slept; we floated in the pool and tanned; we exercised and swam; we had many delightful conversations with other guests; and we joined in pool volleyball and many other games organized by the resort staff.  We found it to be so enjoyable to live clothes-free in that idyllic setting that we ate nearly all of our breakfasts and lunches on the au natural side.  On the day we left we put our traveling clothes in our carry-on bags and took them to the poolside so that we could enjoy the last possible moments.  We just did not want to get dressed.” – Luvnaturism

Bodø Bodyscape” Video - https://vimeo.com/285713319

“As soon as the bikini was off and the birthday suit was on, I was overcome by a newfound sense of freedom.  Words can’t even begin to describe the cathartic nature of being fully exposed.  It’s not just a bathing suit you’re shedding.  It’s a pile of fears, insecurities, and weird-head-spaces that you’ve clung onto for years. . . my internal freak-out dissipated into thin air.” - http://www.thetahoejournal.com/adventure/nude-beach/

“As a young teenager, I spent many weekends at the Rhine river in Frankfurt and first experienced the locals in very casual nudity that is the European style at the beach. . . it changed my life.  When I enlisted in the USAF myself, group nudity was very common and sometimes a necessity.” – Paul A, San Antonio, Texas, https://www.aanr.com/veterans-and-nudism

“We were born naked, so how can being naked be rude and even obscene?” – https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/why-the-world-needs-more-nudists/

“While I don't search for the opportunity to be seen freehiking, I've run into a few people and have never experienced a negative reaction.  I think the location makes a big difference.  Twice I've met a lady riding a horse in the hills above Olive Dell Ranch - no negative reaction.  She even let me take her photo.  And several times I've met people while hiking into Deep Creek Hot Springs, where nudity is common.  Again, no negative reactions.  I suspect freehikers needn't be too concerned about meeting textiles.” – Kenfreehiker

No comments:

Post a Comment