Saturday, August 17, 2019


QUOTES 8/17/2019

“I always find it odd that you can sit in your living room, on any night of the week, and start flicking through the channels.  Within a few minutes you are sure to find someone pointing a gun at somebody else and that seems okay with most people.  Nobody bats an eye at that.  But as soon as they see somebody in the nude, they are all upset.  Go figure.” – Nakednewf, https://clothesfreelife.com/2014/02/18/a-house-divided-cannot-stand-whats-happening-to-the-clothes-free-community/

“Gymnasia May Candid” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E4DWvAyhqU

“As I removed layers of fabric, I also removed the burden I had been carrying around for over a decade: the burden of controlling how other people experience my body.  I was removing myself entirely from the responsibility to control how people receive me, and I felt wildly free.” - http://jessikneeland.com/nakedness/


“I started getting serious about nudism about a year and a half ago, when a home we were renting had a place where I could get some sun without clothes on and not be seen.  I realized how great it felt . . . to not worry about clothing.  When it was warm in the house, I started going without clothes there too as much as possible . . . We recently bought a home with a pool, and with a few towels put up, I can fairly safely swim without the neighbors being able to see me . . . Having access to a pool for skinny dipping sealed the deal.  Adding a ‘normal’ activity - skinny dipping in the hot tub/pool now has my wife joining me in the water without a swimsuit as well.  Since last April, I've visited a local clothing optional resort, and frequented a clothing optional beach on a recent vacation.  At a certain point you realize that people are all sizes and shapes, and everyone is different (WAY different than those perfect body nudes you see in magazines, etc.).  Because everyone is different, nobody's body is ‘normal’, so it gets easier and easier for you just not to care if you're seen without clothes.” – Tripllama, https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/5q7ed7/hello_everyone_i_never_publicly_been_nude_before/

No comments:

Post a Comment