Sunday, August 25, 2019


QUOTES 8/25/2019

“To me being a naturist is simply about being free from clothing and not be restricted by clothing while you sleep, work, and play.  I have done all sorts of stuff without clothing and I would be nude in my everyday life if society allowed it.  If you haven’t tried the naturist lifestyle, then I strongly recommend you try it and soon!” – http://ndstgeek.com/whats-it-like-to-be-a-naturist/

“WWF-I am Nature” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/126231016

“Five famous people who enjoyed nakedness: Mark Twain (Author), Malin Akerman (Actor), Mary-Kate Olson (Actor), Matt Millen (Raiders Football Player), Matthew Fox (Actor).

“In essence, naturism is a lifestyle enjoyed without clothing. . . naturism means different things to different people.  There are some people who like to go nude 24/7, or as much as possible, whatever the weather.  Some like to be social, some are more solitary.  For most naturists . . . going without clothes is something that is enjoyed when it is appropriate and natural to do so, be that around the house, in a secluded garden, on a naturist beach, or at a naturist club, spa or resort.  For many naturists, going nude is accompanied by a greater attention to healthy living and being in harmony with the natural environment. . . being without clothing can be a liberating experience, and there is nothing harmful, shameful or embarrassing about the naked body.” - http://www.henaturist.net/naturism-frequently-asked-questions/

“I am nude at home any chance I get . . . I have always slept nude as long as I remember.  My clothes fall whenever we are alone and I roam freely in the house and back yard area which is bordered by woods and private.  Nudity is a sure thing especially in the deck area, spa, and pool when we are alone.  Clothes are off so much that I can immediately feel irritated by fabric all over when I wear clothes.  My wife laughs about when we come home from somewhere, the clothes fall off entering the back door!” – Nudepops

“She's showing that bodies change over the course of a lifetime and you don't need to feel ashamed by that,' he says.  Being naked doesn't only have to be a sexualized scenario.” –Dr. David Holmes, clinical psychologist, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3835249/Would-let-friends-naked-s-idea-horrify-key-loving-body.html

No comments:

Post a Comment