Saturday, August 10, 2019


QUOTES 8/10/2019

“It’s truly amazing how fast you can get used to being naked in public.  For me, it was three days before putting on an article of clothing felt strange.  Clothes really did start to feel like a costume I was putting on to present myself to the outside world.” – Sara Bensinger, http://www.xojane.com/fun/6-things-i-learned-while-being-naked-for-2-weeks

“Sunshower Country Club” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya_IjG45B1w

[In New Zealand] “. . . women have felt empowered to use their bodies in protest . . . a woman who had been raped held a public art event in which she appeared naked, in order to publicize the prevalence of sex crimes, which thrive in an atmosphere of secrecy and guilt.  By turning the tables on potential offenders and showing them their objects of desire in an open way, such a protest challenges men to experience vulnerability and imperfections of a real nude body rather than being driven by fantasies that dehumanize.” – Philip Carr-Gomm, A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 97

“The few resorts/camp grounds I know of in Quebec and Ontario that focus exclusively on naturism have their loyal clientele, but the owners aren’t getting rich: it seems to be a labor of love for them, as in retirement projects that complement their own lifestyles.” – Jillian, https://jillianpage.com/2016/12/26/nudismnaturism-the-business-side/

“I got the idea of creating my own nudist resort inside my car - a safe place to drive naked.  I have purchased window curtains, towels, and even an extra body pillow (the perfect device for passengers to block the window view or comfortably cover up when needed).” – Kenfreehiker

“If nudity is a dignified way to be it deserves a dignified discussion on the merits . . . rather than something you ‘get away’ with doing.” – Paleface

“In addition to my normal drive to and from work every day I was able to get in a little extra nude driving time today.  I had to go from Valencia to Simi Valley and back.  I was driving nude for a total of 72 miles and 1 hour and 17 minutes in the middle of the day.  This Monday I have to go out to Rancho Cucamonga before coming to work.  I am looking forward to a few hours of nude driving time.” – JP

No comments:

Post a Comment