Monday, September 9, 2019


QUOTES 9/9/2019

“I have been fortunate enough to freehike at Ohio's Cedar Trials, which has 5 miles of paths, and after feeling the freedom of not having sweaty clothes clinging to my skin, and feeling the cool breeze instead, I think it's weird that anyone would ever want to hike wearing textiles.” – The Political Naturist

“Prowling Panther Beach - nudist group explores oceanside rock formations” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gEVdu9vMZI

“I drove 348 miles naked.  When I had to stop for gas my girlfriend put her clothes back on and I just put a towel over me till we left.  When we got home I just wrapped the towel around me till I got in the apartment.  It sure was fun and relaxing.” – Thifes

“Today I woke up and opened the shutter and window in my room.  I can lie there in the morning with just a screen between me and the morning and feel cool air and wind caressing my body and just praise God.” – Rev. Charles W.

“Regardless of our views about nudity, whether personal or societal, EVERYONE should swim nude.  All public pools should require that no swimsuits be worn, or that they be worn optionally at each swimmer’s discretion. . . Swimsuits don't keep us warm and they don't keep us dry, so what's the point?  They are a completely useless piece of clothing. . . We all know what each other has underneath our clothes, so our swimsuits aren't hiding anything shocking anyway.  It's time for our society to learn the difference between chaste nudity and overt sexuality.  It's time to grow up.” – Snakeman

“Spent all day in our garden a few tidying up jobs and moving things about around the pond, now just enjoying the late afternoon sun.  The wife has decided to join me naked in the garden today for the first time and has enjoyed the experience.” – Goeff, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=9857.2350;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment