Sunday, September 29, 2019


QUOTES 9/29/2019

“. . . my next door neighbor saw me nude on my patio one day.  I went over and offered my apology in the event that I had offended her. . . she was not offended and that as far as she was concerned what I wore in my own back yard was my business. . .  She has seen me on numerous occasions since without issue or complaint.” – Oldfrog, https://www.truenudists.com/group/everyday-naked-living-revamped/1/108380/

“TRANSART 15 LOW PIECES by Xavier Le Roy” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3R9pjKFk-g

“The naturists were the first social sunbathers, the first to turn what had been a medical necessity (to cure tuberculosis or combat rickets) into a way of life.  Before about 1930, there was no real distinction between ‘sunbather’ and ‘nudist’. . . The nudists were devoted to healthy living and the great outdoors, and were simply sunbathers with attitude, fighting for things we now take for granted in our relationship with the Sun.” - Robert Mighall

“I’ve been a massage therapist for many years now.  I know what people look like. . . Let’s start here with what nobody looks like: nobody looks like the people in magazines or movies.  Not even models.  Nobody.  Lean people have a kind of rawboned, unfinished look about them that is very appealing.  But they don’t have plump round breasts and plump round asses.  You have plump round breasts and a plump round ass, you have a plump round belly and plump round thighs as well.  That’s how it works.  (And that’s very appealing too.)” - Dale Favier, http://www.elephantjournal.com/2013/09/what-people-really-look-like-dale-favier/?platform=hootsuite

“A really lovely garden - peaceful and beautiful, especially without clothes!” – Visitor to the Naked Garden

“Started out taking gang showers from Jr. High all the way through High School.  That continued during my stint in the service.  Not a thing wrong with it.  Just a bunch of guys getting clean and ready for the next class, rest of the day, etc.  There was no harm and nobody made an issue of it.  While at the gym later on in life, the shower stalls were open gang type as well.  Nudity was common.  Again, nobody made an issue out of it." – NudeM

No comments:

Post a Comment