Saturday, September 14, 2019


QUOTES 9/14/2019

“Last August I was on a flotilla sailing holiday . . . As soon as possible I stripped of and spent most of the day sailing the 32-foot yacht naked.  When we pulled into a sheltered beach I skinny dipped to my heart's content.  I thoroughly recommend naked sailing if you have access to a boat.” – MarkStevens, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21694.0;topicseen

“National Trust Wales: Mission: Charity Skinny Dip” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISl4tSHKCQ

“He mentioned a friend who said she’d love to try nude recreation but was concerned about the look of her labia.  Really?  What society has done to women and their bodies is unacceptable.  Furthermore, it sickens me that there are doctors who will profit from this surgery.” - https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/every-beach-needs-to-be-clothing-optional-and-heres-why/

“It is a natural part of being a human being . . . If it's freezing cold, I'll pull on a sweater to get warm.  But on an 80- or 90-degree day, I don't want my body to be encumbered by clothes.  I want to be naked.  I want to be free.  I want to be the way nature intended.” - Steve Haley, http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/08/10/swimming-nude-blue-moon/31418849/

“We just went to a clothing-optional hot springs in northern California.  I had never experienced social nudity before, and I was really nervous.  I went into a dressing room to undress, and my heart was pounding outside my chest.  The time came to step out into the public area, and as I did, a woman was there undressing.  I asked where to put my bag, and she said she just leaves hers there by the benches.  There I was, nude - in front of total strangers.  I went into the Osan to get into one of the three flumes, and there were about 15 people there.  I got in and waited for my wife.  About 5 minutes later, she arrived and joined me.  It was amazing to stretch out in a tub of hot water with nothing on!  Soon I had to get out and cool off in the swimming pool, I grabbed my towel and placed it ‘strategically’ over my shoulder and walked down to the pool area and hopped in.  I had not skinny-dipped since childhood, and I was quickly taken back to that time.  I swam around for about 10 minutes, then went back to the hot flumes.  This went on for about three hours.  At about the third trip to the pool, I wasn't even taking my towel to cover up.  It was strange - I didn't even really notice that I was nude, or anyone else for that matter.  I'm now hooked and will return to this facility frequently. . . My only regrets were that I hadn't done this sooner and had to get dressed and go home.” - Scott P, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=30

No comments:

Post a Comment