Saturday, September 7, 2019


QUOTES 9/7/2019

“I believe all public areas should be open for people to wear or not wear what they wish and nudity should be allowed freely.” – Naturalailian, https://naturalian.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/why-wear-clothes/

“Garden o“nakedHEART by Gerrit Starczewski | @ Appletreegarden Festival 2012” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMSCUfQYuEg

“I have driven in the Nude from the airport . . . all the way home to my garage about two hours at night.  Normally I arrive at the home airport around 11pm and get very sleepy if I don't drive home nude.  So for me . . . it was probably safer to be driving alert and in the nude rather than textile and falling asleep.  The thrill was great and the alert driving was so much easier.” – Southeastnude, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=5

“We are all the same, aren’t we? . . . When naked, sure some are fat, some are thin, some are muscular, some have scars, etc. it brings back our humanity and you can look people in their eyes and their heart.” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2015/01/24/10-reasons-why-i-am-a-nudist/

“I think there are more opportunities to be nude in the workplace than one would think . . . I had a job that required visits to rather remote locations, and often I was alone for those visits.  I found I could drive there naked, or in just a shirt, and did it often . . . The job also entailed collecting GPS data on the locations of roads and trails sometimes.  I did this naked most of the time as it was hot and much more comfortable.  I figured while hiking no one would know that I was a government worker and I had nothing to fear about being reported since it would have been reported to me . . . I also know I wasn't the only one in the agency that chose minimal attire - it was well known, and accepted, that our hydrologist did his stream surveys with nothing other than his equipment belt. . . Naked cubicles may not be very common, but there are a lot of other occasions where lack of clothing does not have to equal lack of income.” – Daves-ndt

“Once you’re publicly naked, some quite powerful barriers come down along with your pants.” - https://macpsych.me/2016/08/28/nudity-the-great-leveller/

“As I do 90% of the cooking in our household, in warmer months sometimes you'll catch me nude.  My wife always asks if there's anything she can do to help?  Occasionally I say yes, but if I'm nude I stipulate she must be dressed in a similar fashion.  Once or twice she's surprised me by doing so.” – NudeGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment