Monday, September 16, 2019


QUOTES 9/16/2019

“I have a job so I must wear clothes so I do not shock everyone!  To be comfortable I wear as little as possible, like no bra and no tight garments.  It’s better so when I get home it’s easy to get comfortable again, just strip down and shower then relax through the evening.  Then I usually sleep nude, with a blanket in winter and no blanket in summer.  My close friends know I’m nudist and some join me if we go out to the country to enjoy nature.  Otherwise, nobody would know what I do at home!” - Ann, https://clothesfreelife.com/2014/05/18/at-home-clothes-free-my-experience-a-female-perspective/

“Studies on Hysteria” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/79744382

“The criteria of normality in this society is made a world upside down . . . indecent exposure is a crime established but the eroticized dance for children and young people in clothes, swinging the buttocks and simulating sex . . . can be enjoyed by all without any recrimination. . . while the law of Naturism is in the drawer, our nakedness is hostage of this humiliating situation.” - http://osnaturistas.com/en/noticias/a-nudez-na-arte-e-na-vida/

“Want to really save Nudism?  Bring back the concept of secluded clubs, lodges and resorts. . . If you truly want your cause to spread, you gotta do a little marketing.  Vast majority of people according to demographics live urban or suburban in the USA.  They are tired, exhausted during the week.  They are looking for escapism.  Something different.  Something they’ve never had before.  Give them that and they will embrace it.” – Skyclad Pagan, https://clothesfreelife.com/2014/02/18/a-house-divided-cannot-stand-whats-happening-to-the-clothes-free-community/

“I’m a nudist and a foodist, so you know what I’m going to say – Less Clothes, More Dietary Fiber!” - nudistusa.com, Nekkid Chef Special Edition, p. 18.

“Truthfully, I don’t really know what moves and inspires many naturists/nudists anymore.  At least not in the online space.  Beyond nudity, I don’t understand what lights up many nudists, other than nudity.  I love seeing the work of naturist artists, for instance.  Others write amazing works or beautiful personal stories on their blogs.  Some share their adventures to the beach, etc.  Some are activists!  A few talk about the environment.  But, in most cases, I see complaints and naked pictures.  I can’t feel a pulse.  I don’t hear a heartbeat.  And I know we’re not just naked corpses.” - https://clothesfreelife.com/2017/02/01/beyond-nudism-living/

No comments:

Post a Comment