Friday, November 9, 2018


QUOTES 11/9/2018

“But my best naturist friend is my girlfriend Santana. . . I can talk about everything with her, can be myself around her and had a chance to convince her about the naturism lifestyle.  Knowing that she lives this lifestyle at home, even when I’m not around is a very blessed feeling.” – https://harmenjp.wordpress.com/2016/12/11/naturism-and-making-friends-easy-or-hard/

“Løp med buttplug: - Den datt ut én gang, derfor kom jeg på sjuend Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KjA0d3E7ho&index=30&list=PLNaflJRgNFTk1DPsdtoWkJeTOX-X5LMWa

Naturist places in Britian - http://www.bn.org.uk/activities/placestogo/

“Why did people start to link nudity with sex?  Religion probably can take a big deal of the blame.  Everywhere Christianity came the people had to do what Adam and Eve did before them.  ‘Use some leaves will you?’  But not only the Christians are to blame, in many Muslim countries it’s forbidden for women to show any part of skin because it might excite the men.  Oh boy, if they get excited by seeing a knee, wait until they discover the internet.” - http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/11/14/whats-whole-nudism-sex-thing/

“I often wonder where I started being an ardent fan of nudism. It could well have been when, as a teenager I was on a camping holiday with friends . . . We hadn't been very long in setting up our tents when it was decided I should go and fill one of our water carriers.  Whilst waiting for the container to fill I was surprised to see a naked woman step through the gap in the hedge with a younger woman in tow.  I must have showed my discomfort at seeing naked women because she explained they were nudists at their annual camp in the neighboring field. . . I very quickly picked up my water container and legged it back to my companions. . . they were all for folding up our campsite and joining the nudists in the adjoining field. . . At first it seemed alien to be walking nude amongst caravans and tents where one could see the occasional naked body waving at us.” – Augustus, https://www.truenudists.com/members/blogs/

“Permanent nudity still isn’t very common out here in the boonies, so it sort of took a while to sink in that yes I could really do it and be naked all the time.  I’ve known about my own inclination for a long time, I would sometimes sneak around naked at night . . . but to do it so openly in public was just amazing.  I work as a delivery driver, you know, like UPS, but I work for one of the smaller carriers.  And for me at least, it’s super compatible!  I get to show up naked on random people’s doorsteps!  And I have a totally legitimate reason.  How cool is that?  Anyway my boss doesn’t mind either, he’s pretty cool about it and enjoys the humor of having a naked lady randomly show up.  Once in a while someone will call up and complain… there are some real prudes out here, but he just explains the law to them.  You know he could actually get in trouble if he fired me for not wearing clothes.  I gotta say though, I get positive reactions at least as often.  Even some women think it’s at least amusing when I turn up.” – Sally, http://nudeworldorder.tumblr.com/tagged/nth

No comments:

Post a Comment