Friday, November 16, 2018


QUOTES 11/16/2018

“I've found nudity in the countryside to be much more acceptable in France, Austria, Spain and Portugal.  On a new route I scout the rout dressed on the way out.  Then, if I decide it is quiet enough, I return naked. . . I even had to step over one lying sunbathing (in shorts) on the path.  Nudity is legal in the countryside in Spain so my encounter with other hikers on-route is no problem. . . I've hiked naked with a friend many times along the cliff tops near Sagres in Portugal.  One time another hiker popped up behind a rock to photograph us.  Then a few weeks later we encountered a small bus load of young women towards the end of a hike.  I hid until I thought the bus had gone.  I emerged to find the bus waiting and all the girls cheered.” – Ollygrumps, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=107802&page=2

“Healthy nudist massage Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufz-XaUnMIw

“Naturism and nudism is about the ultimate freedom we can enjoy as American citizens.  Yes, it will test the general population, the civil codes and the civil structure of our society, however, that should not lessen how we go about being left alone to be ourselves.” – Richard Mason, NUSA Sun, Vol. 8, #9

“When I was a sassy little kid . . . I had these wonderful ideas of things I wanted to try at school, church, or just for fun in the field up the street.  The amazing thing is, no matter what I wanted to try, I never told myself that my idea was stupid. . . Nothing in my imagination seemed ridiculous.  But . . . over the years. I started doubting myself, started thinking that my ideas were silly.  Several rough life events later, I had curled up into a ball.  Two years ago, however, I began to unfold again.  Oh, by that I mean I started a clothes free life.  Of course at first all the usual things with getting to know my body and being comfortable with it being exposed to the air all the time took a minute to get used to.  As those initial stages passed, I began to open up to something precious: remembering who I am deep down inside.” – hontouniheart, https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/09/29/wow-remember-who-you-are/

“I am retired now and am living in a retirement community that is textile.  I have to wear clothes when I am outside my apartment but when I'm inside my apartment I live naked all the time” - Patrick C

“. . . my wife and I wander/sunbathe naked all summer weather permitting in complete privacy, well almost! . . . [my 80-year old neighbor] . . . has one daughter in her early fifties who comes and mows her lawn once a week on her sit down mower.  She invariably pulls up by the fence and never bats an eyelid whilst chatting about the weather, politics, whatever.  We have even invited her round but she says it’s not for her . . .” - Vix711

No comments:

Post a Comment