Saturday, November 3, 2018


QUOTES 11/3/2018

“I’m convinced naturist friends are better, closer, more dependable friends because there are no artificial barriers to stop communication.  Some of our friends traveled for five hours to attend Nude Karaoke parties I sponsored.  Naturists are like that.  They are rare, so they are willing to travel to be with others who understand.” – Kenfreehiker

Naked Yoga - Exercises for Runners” Video - https://vimeo.com/177226656

“On public lands in the west (BLM and Forest Service) there is no prohibition against simple nudity outside of developed areas, and most of these lands are undeveloped.  There are over a million miles of roads and jeep trails on these lands where you can (and I have) driven naked.  No problem.  Cover if you head into town or a developed camping area, but otherwise `suit yourself`.  But be prepared - these are vast open spaces, miles from services, and often no cell service.” – Daves_ndt

“Alan seemed a pleasant enough chap.  I had known him for precisely 25 minutes when I took all my clothes off in his house and stood in front of him entirely naked.  He gazed at my body in frank assessment . . . Before you dismiss me as a shameless hussy, let me assure you it really isn’t what you think — I am about to become one of an increasing number of women who pose for a nude portrait. . . Alan asked me to stand with my back to him, my face in profile.  Alan . . . worked on some details for five or ten minutes while I had a rest, and then I posed for another portrait.  This time when I dropped my robe it wasn’t quite with Samantha-esque nonchalance, but the nerves were gone . . . Two hang on my bedroom wall at any one time.  Those who see them are usually startled, always intrigued, and never negative. . . Personally, I didn’t have the pictures done for anyone else to say anything.  They were, and still are, about me and for me. And I couldn’t be happier.” - Kate Battersby, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2030222/Would-pose-nude-portrait-I-did-45--unexpectedly-liberating-experience-life.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

“It's always a good day for a naked drive.” – Syd, https://twitter.com/OnlyGoNatural/status/737751026694946816

“. . . today, I am living the way we were made to live.  Clothes in my mind serve only one real purpose, and that is to protect our bodies when they actually need protection - from things such as cold, abrasion, injury, etc.  Where this is no risk of these things, it is much healthier physically and psychologically to allow our bodies to be unencumbered by the restraints of clothing.  I say, quit strangling your skin!  Feel and experience the world around you with your entire being - the way we are designed to experience it - nakedly!” - http://outgoingnudist.tumblr.com/post/119161421217/keep-calm-get-naked-i-think-today-i-will-blog-a

No comments:

Post a Comment