Sunday, November 18, 2018


QUOTES 11/18/2018

“I had to travel for work yesterday.  I crossed a river and thought I would stop for a minute and eat my lunch at the boat ramp.  The sun felt so good, I decided to take a walk along the bank.  It wasn't long before I had to shed my clothes and enjoy a nice short nude hike.  It felt so good to be out after such cold windy weather.” – Rexdogg, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=94809&vpage=1

“The Holiday The Natural Way” (Video) – https://vimeo.com/82030653

“I was fresh out of college in early 70's but had not lived the 'flower child' life here in conservative Midwest.  But a college field trip to the southwest gave me my first chance to let loose. . . in a nice cool creek down in the Grand Canyon of Arizona.  Cool water was so refreshing after uphill hike with heavy backpacks.  There were a couple hesitant girls who kept t-shirts and undies on, but that didn't stop them from going in the water to frolic with all the rest of us nudies.  You could see from the look in their eyes that they really envied us being naked, but something still kept them from going for it, despite all the encouragement we shouted at them. . . The longer we were naked, the more at ease all were.  Women stopped trying to hold a hand over their breasts or pubic areas, and . . . we all found the comfort of warm rocks to lay out and sun-dry.  Our hike out and return trip was nothing like that day naked in the water.  I have no idea how many others were won over, but I certainly was sure I'd find myself naked and in the sun soon again.  Yearly return trips for me for a decade down to the canyon were scheduled each summer.  Spent every trip finding new waterfalls and pools to play naked in, and I always managed to fine another 'noob' somewhere along the trail to convince to come along on my side trips to 'find the freedom' too.” – Mark, Illinois, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience#content

“If only I had a nude best friend everything would be so much better.” - https://twitter.com/fluffyz_blondie/status/608266005320593409

 [17 Ideas for 2016 nudist resolutions]  “Book weekends and short holidays in naturists resorts, camp sites, and clubs, Prioritize all holidays with naturism in mind, Hang a ‘clothing optional’ sign at your door, Invite your neighbor and friends to clothing optional meet-ups, Throw all your swimsuits so you’ll need to go exclusively to nude beaches, Look for the nearest naked hiking group and join them, If you are used to hike in nature alone or with friends, drop your clothes as soon as it becomes possible, Tell ALL your friends you are naturist, Go for a nude cruise, Do not dress when you wake up on Saturday morning so you can stay naked the whole week-end, Join your local naturist club and take some responsibilities in the executive committee, When at friends’, ask for permission to get naked, Move to a nudist community, Undress as soon as you come back from work, exclusively living naked at home, Participate in as many WNBR as possible and any other public demonstration where nudity is allowed, Say ‘No’ to clothed activities, Just do not dress when and where you do not need to.” – https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2016/01/07/my-17-ideas-for-a-naturist-2016/

No comments:

Post a Comment