Wednesday, November 7, 2018


QUOTES 11/7/2018

“Let’s create awareness dates, events, and celebrations for celebrating nudism and the human body to promote nudism. . . In the awareness dates for nudism, people should go nude in public. . . We should make these celebrations widespread!” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/lets-do-all-this-to-promote-nudism/

“Outsiders Säsong 8 Avsnit 5 Älskar att vara naken” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSOT_7672Tk

“When a clothing-optional restaurant called the Bunyardi was announced in London last month, the world quickly paid attention.  The wait list for the pop-up rose to more than 27,000 in less than a week, and today, it's upward of 38,000 people long.  Londoners are really excited to dine in the nude . . . While The Bunyadi's wait list continues to grow in anticipation of its June opening, a new naked restaurant just popped up to steal the world's attention.  Australian . . . Jo & Lehmo, just hosted a dinner . . . in Melborne. . .loads of people turned up and dropped trou for the event. . . With two naked dining experiences popping up one after the other, all the world needs is one more to make this a true trend.” – Alison Spiegel, http://www.tastingtable.com/dine/national/naked-restaurant-pop-up-australia-jo-and-lehmo

Bathers at a nudist beach in northwest Germany say they were insulted and threatened by a group of ‘Mediterranean-looking men,’ one of whom reportedly shouted ‘Allahu Akhbar’ at them. . . Germany is on high alert after a spate of lone wolf attacks in the country left 15 people dead and dozens more injured. . . It comes amid heightened tension between refugees and locals in Germany due to a huge influx of asylum seekers from Syria and Afghanistan.” – James Rothwell, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/27/nudist-bathers-in-germany-threatened-by-men-who-swam-onto-beach/

“The good part about eating nude is not worrying about staining my clothes.” – Roger

“Overcoming my physical imperfections began the day I first shed my clothes at a nudist resort.  I learned to forgive myself for not doing the sit-ups, for enjoying that extra, delicious glass of wine.  My body is an amazing machine, a temple, my home.  It’s allowed me bring four amazing human beings into this world, to be their touchstone and North Star. . . My body allows me to hug another person, to cry, to laugh, to make love with my eyes or my body or both.  My body has needed me as well – to heal it with my mind when the memory of hurt runs deeper than my skin.  My body is the center of my desire and love and hope, the only vessel I’ll ever have to travel through this life.  How could I have ever judged it as not enough?” – Julia Rosien, http://www.gogirlfriend.com/julias-musings/beginners-guide-clothing-optional-travel-30850

No comments:

Post a Comment