Tuesday, November 20, 2018


QUOTES 11/20/2018

“I drove home from rehearsal last night.  I had been at work all day and finished late so was unable to go home to get changed.  All I had in my car was a t shirt and shorts, which I wore for rehearsal.  It was dark when I left and 3/4 of the way home is across country roads so as soon as it was safe to do so I stopped got out of the car and slipped off my shorts and t shirt.  I looked around for a few minutes taking in the night atmosphere, the cool breeze against me, and quietness, and then got into my car and drove home.  It was an amazing feeling and although nervous on the main roads the cool air in the car just made me feel invigorated it was like feeling very clean as if I had just had a shower and I recommend driving in the nude.” – WhiteStarUK, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=23

“BODYPAINTING DAY 2016” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/175882290

“I am sure we judge people on first impressions, and in the textile world we take in what they are wearing as much, or more so, than their character and temperament. . . As naturists, we are generally in our own skin rather than displaying our financial status and comparing designer labels with supermarket specials and becoming quite materialistic and competitive with each other. This creates a much nicer atmosphere, with no-one stressing out over what they can or can’t afford and no-one casting sly glances to see what someone else is wearing and hoping they don’t turn up in the same outfit. . . being naturist . . . seems to instantly make us all equal.  It removes this competitive nature so maybe it removes the stress of trying to look good and impressing people and you relax, safe in the knowledge that everyone accepts you as you are; in your own skin.” – Roni Fine, http://www.bn.org.uk/articles.php/_/information/about-naturism/roni-writes/is-it-really-true-that-clothes-maketh-the-man-r166

“In June of 1999, the city of Toronto opened its first ‘Clothing Optional’ beach. . . My friends Chumsie and Erica and I wanted to go.  I would sometimes go nude in my apartment, but this would be the first time I had ever gone totally nude in public.     Two weeks later we made the two-hour drive . . . Looking around I saw several others with beach bags who were heading to the same beach. . . Finally, we set up our blankets and towels.  Erica was the first to get undressed.  She seemed to have no hesitation in getting out of her swimsuit! . . . As soon as the towels and blankets were spread out I decided to undress. . . After a short while we no longer thought of ourselves as being naked... it felt so natural that we just started walking around and later played Frisbee!  One guy in shorts came along and joined in our game.  He later sat and chatted with us. . . We decided to go for a walk along the water's edge.  The water was still pretty cold and only a very few people were actually in the lake but the sandy beach part was pretty crowded. . . Adrian, Chumsie, Erica and I spent the rest of the afternoon playing Frisbee, walking along the beach, munching on snacks and just having a relaxing time.  By late afternoon it had clouded over and it started getting a little cool so we started to pack up. . . We were back...two weeks later!  And we were there almost every weekend that summer.  We joined the nudist group and started going to their monthly swims. . . To anyone who is afraid to go to a nude beach I say GET OVER IT!  Just go.  You will have a great time and make some pretty cool friends!” – Karen, http://iyns.net/stories.html

No comments:

Post a Comment